tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zadum, you need to buff the pre-hardmode armor, not making them too OP, but suitable for playing, they're cool but it's not really that great compare to vanilla items. Maybe decrease the amount of stuffs need to make the armour ( Steel Armor ), or increase drop rate of some items ( Invar stuffs,.. ). Anyway, great mod so far, but please dont make it too sci-fi-ish, if its too modern, it'll ruin the mod.
P/s: (random story) Yesterday, i didn't sleep to finish both seasons of Gravity Falls, and now i'm suffer in pain with my fever, but, NO REGRET. ;)

Not to be that one guy, but has anyone figured out a way to AFK farm with this mod? I'm quite the item hoarder, and AFK aficionado, but the phantoms during the Blood Moon phase has made that quite...difficult, early game. Is there a way to actually deny them passage, or an effective way to kill them before they reach me in an automated manner?

i feel that while this mod is great fun, there isnt enough content in terms of set goals to reach, like right now its pretty much just spawn cog lord and hope your phantasm will shred him before he shreds you, perhaps you could try and add some stuff to do post-moon lord.

i feel that while this mod is great fun, there isnt enough content in terms of set goals to reach, like right now its pretty much just spawn cog lord and hope your phantasm will shred him before he shreds you, perhaps you could try and add some stuff to do post-moon lord.
Some things you need to know about the Tremode:
  • It will activate after the Moon Lord is downed...
  • It will be like the Hardmode... But it will have it own new hard bosses, new enemies that are upgraded enemies of vanilla and mod.
  • It will also have new drops from vanilla enemies and new ore that will be involved in many different crafts...
E1yzwjU.png

Stay with us! We have a lot of things to surprise you with!

Oh, I didn't even know this was in the mod!
I'm a n00b;(:(
[DOUBLEPOST=1457012692,1457012600][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm just too n00by to defeat the moon lord ;)
[DOUBLEPOST=1457012838][/DOUBLEPOST]Dude, what is the second weapon from the left?
It looks like an OP space gun or something, sorry if spoilers.

Oh, I didn't even know this was in the mod!
I'm a n00b;(:(
[DOUBLEPOST=1457012692,1457012600][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm just too n00by to defeat the moon lord ;)
[DOUBLEPOST=1457012838][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dude, what is the second weapon from the left?
It looks like an OP space gun or something, sorry if spoilers.
this isn't in the game yet, these are just some of the things that will be added in the next update

Oh:D
Honest mistake :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1457015116,1457014971][/DOUBLEPOST]Zadium4ivii,
Can we do a new poll?
I didn't participate in the last one.
Please?
[DOUBLEPOST=1457015256][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry to be n00by again, but how did you get more hotbar slots?
Is it part of the new update?
Once again sorry if too many spoilers.

Oh:D
Honest mistake :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1457015116,1457014971][/DOUBLEPOST]Zadium4ivii,
Can we do a new poll?
I didn't participate in the last one.
Please?
[DOUBLEPOST=1457015256][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry to be n00by again, but how did you get more hotbar slots?
Is it part of the new update?
Once again sorry if too many spoilers.
What? More hotbar slots?

Hey @glitch hologram, please don't double post, its against the rules here. You can use the EDIT button to add more to a previous post, but until someone else has responded, you shouldn't be making new posts. Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom