tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
unless it's already up on the OP..havn't looked there in a while :p

Lol its the one question in the Q&A section :p

• Q: I can't play multiplayer with this mod! NPCs, mobs and bosses are disappearing after being hit! What to do!?
  • A: First, stop posting this dumb questions in this thread. Second, it's a tModLoader glitch and it will be fixed in next update. If you really want to post this question - go and do it in tModLoader thread.

Uejigyv.png

Original idea by @Zoomo
If you use the Wall of Shadows as a boss, PLEASE let us still fight the Wall of Flesh instead in corruption worlds. The Wall of Flesh is already so iconic and all around a blast to fight, and I'd really hate to see it go.
Other than that, I've been loving this mod recently ^-^

i know this is going to be annoying but can some1 teach me how to play host and play multiplayer with my friends step by step? thx very much

I actually run a server with my friends that we play on using this and a bunch of other mods on TModLoader. Granted we crash occasionally and some of the modded mobs like to disappear when sometimes. It works though.

Lol its the one question in the Q&A section :p

• Q: I can't play multiplayer with this mod! NPCs, mobs and bosses are disappearing after being hit! What to do!?
  • A: First, stop posting this dumb questions in this thread. Second, it's a tModLoader glitch and it will be fixed in next update. If you really want to post this question - go and do it in tModLoader thread.
i just wanted to know HOW i play multiplayer with my friends. I didn't complain about any mob that disapears or something bcs i can't even play multiplayer in the first place, and i know it's possible because some1 earlier in this thread said that he's playing with 10 other friends

I dont know if this is the right place to report bugs but anyway. Bug: Beetle shield doesn´t work properly, it does affect neither life nor defense.
soool.PNG
ssop.PNG

Attachments

• upload_2016-3-13_13-41-35.png
    upload_2016-3-13_13-41-35.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 165
Today when tried to play with my friend everytime i joined the server it crashed,the server crashes when i get to see the "found server" message,yesterday i was playing without any errors

It will work somewhat. However bosses and npcs will not spawn. This is not a tremor issue it is a tmodloader issue soooo yea.

Im playing this mod and its really fun tho but there are some bugs about the mobs,for example:im attacking any mob of the mod and its disapearing idk why can u help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom