tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can easily use Cheat Sheet by @jopojelly
Oh... I never knew there is Cheat Sheet... So I... ( XD )
ab57400ca95a841d3214f109b19c1847.png

Nnng...all these suggestions sound good, and I love that you're asking to them and actually listening, but on the other hand, that's more stuff to do for the update, and I'm jittery already. Is this withdrawal? I would like to second that idea for specific mini-biome bosses. That would really make biomes more fun.

Also, is it possible to modify the Jungle biome so that when you get into Hardmode, Corruption doesn't wreck it so badly? They change the type of the blocks from mud to dirt, that's kinda terrible. De-corrupting the jungle does nothing to change those.

Also, and I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but I'll ask anyway: Do you have an estimated release date for the update? That's probably a no, since we're still suggesting content, but... T_T

There should be a blade called The Wrath of Doge. Similar to the Meowmere, maybe even use the Meowmere in the recipe. However, instead of shooting Nyan Cats it should launch out exploding or ricocheting Doge heads. :naughty:

Better yet. LIFE DRAINING DOGES

Your guys might want to calm yourself down and think a little bit about whatever you want.

Like, I like the concepto of the Wrath of Doge, but please don't think about adding life steal into the late game, we suffered enough after the Spectre and Vampire Knives dilemma, I think it's better off leaving that idea as far away possible.

Your guys might want to calm yourself down and think a little bit about whatever you want.

Like, I like the concepto of the Wrath of Doge, but please don't think about adding life steal into the late game, we suffered enough after the Spectre and Vampire Knives dilemma, I think it's better off leaving that idea as far away possible.
I'm sticking with the ricocheting doge heads, or exploding, whichever one is more fun. Life steal really isn't what I want since it would kind of break the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom