tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see an update? Does it take some time to upload it to the mod browser? For me it still shows no update.

Also: did this fix also fix the enemies disappearing? That is a difficult issue to deal with as well.
The enemy's disappearance is tModLoader's problem, not the mod's. I belive, it was fixed? Dunno really.
Try updating manually, not via the mod browser.

The enemy's disappearance is tModLoader's problem, not the mod's. I belive, it was fixed? Dunno really.
Try updating manually, not via the mod browser.
the tModloader devs said it was a mod-specific problem since they've fixed the problem from their end.

Also, why update manually? 1.2 is the manual download and 1.2.1 is the browser download, though neither have been updated for about 2 days, so I don't know why I can't see the update he's talking about that fixes bosses.

the tModloader devs said it was a mod-specific problem since they've fixed the problem from their end.

Also, why update manually? 1.2 is the manual download and 1.2.1 is the browser download, though neither have been updated for about 2 days, so I don't know why I can't see the update he's talking about that fixes bosses.
I juste experienced this issue on my end whilst playing with a friend. Only using Tremor and Thorium mod. This bug seems to happen to Tremor enemies only.

EDIT:
Actually never mind it happens to the Earthen Golem from Thorium sometimes too.

EDIT2:
Apparently it happens sometimes to some enemies and not to other enemies.

EDIT3:
It definitely happens to radiant slimes, they just dissapear. (think that mob is from tremor, not sure), But the headless zombie is perfectly fine.

Last edited:
I juste experienced this issue on my end whilst playing with a friend. Only using Tremor and Thorium mod. This bug seems to happen to Tremor enemies only.

EDIT:
Actually never mind it happens to the Earthen Golem from Thorium sometimes too.

EDIT2:
Apparently it happens sometimes to some enemies and not to other enemies.

EDIT3:
It definitely happens to radiant slimes, they just dissapear. (think that mob is from tremor, not sure), But the headless zombie is perfectly fine.
Nope, Radiant Slimes are not from Tremor. I really don't know why is this happening.
[doublepost=1459935062,1459935020][/doublepost]

Hm, it's strange as I updated the mod in Mod Browser.

Nope, Radiant Slimes are not from Tremor. I really don't know why is this happening.
[doublepost=1459935062,1459935020][/doublepost]
Hm, it's strange as I updated the mod in Mod Browser.

Yeah, it's still v1.2.1 on the mod browser for me. Also, I really wish the enemies would stop disappearing when hit :/

Yeah, it's still v1.2.1 on the mod browser for me. Also, I really wish the enemies would stop disappearing when hit :/
I think I got the problem with Mod Browser. To change the version you need to change it's number in code. I was doing something like this - 1.2 for the update, 1.2.1 for bugfixes update, 1.2.0.1 for 0.8 update and 1.2.1 again for bosses update. So I believe you have 1.2.1 version now so Mod Browser thinks that everything is updated.

I don't know why the mobs are disappearing. I will try to figure it out.

I think I got the problem with Mod Browser. To change the version you need to change it's number in code. I was doing something like this - 1.2 for the update, 1.2.1 for bugfixes update, 1.2.0.1 for 0.8 update and 1.2.1 again for bosses update. So I believe you have 1.2.1 version now so Mod Browser thinks that everything is updated.

Cool, thanks for the prompt reply earlier. Best of luck with working out the mob stuff. If there is anything I can do to help (like providing a log or something if needed) let me know.

So how can I update it to see if the bosses are fixed? There is no update button in the mod browser :(

Okay, so the bosses now summon, however they still disappear after being hit for the first time. But they at least now summon and start moving around/attacking (until I hit them), though for some reason the Desert Crown and all other boss summons (like the Pixie Crown) don't even let me use the item. It says "consumable" yet when I click to use it, nothing happens. The item isn't used at all, no boss spawns, nothing. The motherboard DOES spawn and the mechanical brawn is used, but as I said before it disappears as soon as its hit. For some reason though, the motherboard is the only boss in your mod that even lets me use the item at all, but even then it disappears after being hit.

All of these issues are only in multiplayer, of course.

Last edited:

I see in the Mod Browser you updated Tremor to 'v0.8' then to 'v1.2.1.1' and then to 'v1.2.1'. You might just want to release the new 1.2.1 update as 1.2.1.1 so everyone on the old 1.2.1 can update.....Or just wait for an actual 1.2.1.1 to be ready to deploy and in the meantime tell people to just delete the Tremor.tmod file and redownload if they happen to have the old 1.2.1.

In the future I'll have to have the Mod Browser enforce updates to be a higher version so something like this can't happen.

I see in the Mod Browser you updated Tremor to 'v0.8' then to 'v1.2.1.1' and then to 'v1.2.1'. You might just want to release the new 1.2.1 update as 1.2.1.1 so everyone on the old 1.2.1 can update.....Or just wait for an actual 1.2.1.1 to be ready to deploy and in the meantime tell people to just delete the Tremor.tmod file and redownload if they happen to have the old 1.2.1.

In the future I'll have to have the Mod Browser enforce updates to be a higher version so something like this can't happen.

Doesn't matter anyways, the boss fix didn't fix any of the bosses. Only the motherboard's summon even works at all (all the other summons don't even let you use the consumable) and even then the motherboard disappears as soon as it takes damage.

Using some mods in the new version but Thorium and Tremor seems to takes ages to load after opening the game. Thorium load but the loading bar freezes at Tremor.. If I click on the screen sometimes it will become full white. Need to reset the pc cause it freezes completely.

anyone?

i need help, after when i defeated fixie queen, there's nothing but chaos bars, and when i place it, it's turn into dirt and i can't get chaos bar back when placed it
is this some kind of bug?

Will Tremor be updated for tModLoader 0.8
(facepalm)

The mod is updated to tModLoader v0.8. Update with Dropbox or using Mod Browser. @bluemagic123 says that the multiplayer should work correctly. If you will notice any bugs in multiplaye - don't forget to post them here and we will try to fix them because maybe we didn't updated everything?
[doublepost=1460025518,1460025472][/doublepost]
i need help, after when i defeated fixie queen, there's nothing but chaos bars, and when i place it, it's turn into dirt and i can't get chaos bar back when placed it
is this some kind of bug?
Fixed already.

I've been playing multiplayer with a friend and the items appear to be out of sync. Sometimes he will receive a late game chest piece from a random enemy drop and when he tries to show it to me it becomes Smooth Coal. Any idea why a bug like this might be happening?

I've been playing multiplayer with a friend and the items appear to be out of sync. Sometimes he will receive a late game chest piece from a random enemy drop and when he tries to show it to me it becomes Smooth Coal. Any idea why a bug like this might be happening?
Are you playing on 0.8? If so - maybe it's a bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom