tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is quite a bit missing from the front page. There are tons of people that asked how to get the arabian merchant to move in because just knowing he exists doesn't help you with anything. The content list is very little help in actually getting all the things you want, which is good. Alot of people want to explore the mod, not just check off a list of things to get as they play. A seperate wiki would be good for those that want to have explicit instructions for something without the whole mod being spoiled for everyone.

Ah, makes sense.

If I'm correct, the current message I'm getting after beating the Moon Lord is the Trem-Mode teaser message? Because I noticed it changed from "The Gods are furious with you..." `:naughty:

I think the titanium rifle is bugged? I got it from a drop pre-hardmode from some mob down in the cave in MP. I wasn't paying attention. It seemed to have an ID conflict with another mod but then when myself and my brother reloaded mods and logged back into server (after reset), it was titanium rifle for both of us. Same happened with a spear (gave regen on hit). Just a heads up.

I think the titanium rifle is bugged? I got it from a drop pre-hardmode from some mob down in the cave in MP. I wasn't paying attention. It seemed to have an ID conflict with another mod but then when myself and my brother reloaded mods and logged back into server (after reset), it was titanium rifle for both of us. Same happened with a spear (gave regen on hit). Just a heads up.
That's really strange. What mods are you playing with?

Uhmm, I have a small problem, when I hover my cursor on Tremor items, it doesn't show up any text, at all, even the name, prefix and description. This is rather annoying cause I can't see items prefix. Thanks.
EDIT: Nvm, seems like re-log can fix the problem :] Noice.

Is there a wikipedia for this mod? Or some sorta recipe sheet? I want to make the longbow but haven't figured out how to do so yet.
The longbow is a drop from the goblin army, not craftable as far as i know. as for a recipe guide, there kind is one on the homepage of the mod, otherwise i would recommend the mod "Cheat Sheet" for recipes.

The longbow is a drop from the goblin army, not craftable as far as i know. as for a recipe guide, there kind is one on the homepage of the mod, otherwise i would recommend the mod "Cheat Sheet" for recipes.
Oh, you are so fast :D
So many people have already answered this question.

like in terms of new content, how much do you reckon it would be, like terraria 1.3 big, or perhaps big like larger than any previous update this mod has had.
Hm... We already have 967 items (In latest version not in update), 5 new bosses (In 1.3), 163 mobs (In latest version not in update) and 4 new NPCs (In 1.3). And also a new post-Moon-Lord-gamemode.
So... I think we are near "oh dear I broke the forums" ;)

Hm... We already have 967 items (In latest version not in update), 5 new bosses (In 1.3), 163 mobs (In latest version not in update) and 4 new NPCs (In 1.3). And also a new post-Moon-Lord-gamemode.
So... I think we are near "oh dear I broke the forums" ;)
ok... so we are in for a bit of a wild ride then... i can imagine alot of challenge if you combine thoriums 6x mob health after beating the ragnarok with whatever 1.3 is gonna throw at us, not to mention if gyrolite, mharadium and negativity, and the spirit mod are finished at any point too...

In the next update will you add in more pre hardmode bosses and enemies because I think that a lot of mods have the coolest things mid hardmode. just something that drops good aoe weapons because I'm bad and can't beat expert WoF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom