tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody. I keep in my mind POSSIBLE release date of 1.3 version.

MAY 31ST - 3rd birthday of mod. ALL HAIL THE TREMOR MOD!!1!11:)

Now this time, I have a real issue. You know those beautiful Evershining bars? Yea, if you try to place them, you will get a dirt block. (Tested and verified by Me)

Nope.
I have exams in the end of May & beginning of June. And also we have finished everything.
wait, its already finished? but... if it were finished, then we would have it would we not? even if it was buggy, because then we could report those bugs, to help them get fixed quicker.

Can anyone help me? I'm still stuck pre-plantera. I defeated ALL mech bosses 2 already and I'm running both tremor/thorium. I didn't miss the message, there are 0 bulbs in my jungle...

Can anyone help me? I'm still stuck pre-plantera. I defeated ALL mech bosses 2 already and I'm running both tremor/thorium. I didn't miss the message, there are 0 bulbs in my jungle...
it might just take time, that tends to happen alo, if they still dont spawn, try looking for a mod which adds in a spawn item for plantera (i use one but i cant remember which mod its in).

it might just take time, that tends to happen alo, if they still dont spawn, try looking for a mod which adds in a spawn item for plantera (i use one but i cant remember which mod its in).
Alright, i've found a bulb but i swear i didn't get the message! So, i have this mod which gets me an extra-extra accessory slot, for shts and giggles. Just a problem, my 6th slot is on the bottom of me screen and i cant see the 7th! help please?

Last edited:
You may want to increase the bichlomere spear's drop rate; I cheated in about 200 Bichlomeres, and found no drop!

I cheated about 600 bicholmeres to gain awesome Bicholmere Spear. And unfairly, is ranged weapon! I imagine that it throwing weapon, but.. Repair this!

Alright, i've found a bulb but i swear i didn't get the message! So, i have this mod which gets me an extra-extra accessory slot, for shts and giggles. Just a problem, my 6th slot is on the bottom of me screen and i cant see the 7th! help please?
i think the slot is next to the dye slots for armor, if not maybe its a resolution problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom