tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because cracked versions of Terraria are missing specific files.

They should put, in bold text around the top of the post:

"Notice: Cracked terraria does NOT work properly with this mod."

Also, if anyone has an urge to kill cog lord after getting killed by him mid-hardmode, just get daggers of the bloodlord from pumpking's mod, along with solar flare armor and a solar ring, then go bullet frenzy on him.

They should put, in bold text around the top of the post:

"Notice: Cracked terraria does NOT work properly with this mod."

Also, if anyone has an urge to kill cog lord after getting killed by him mid-hardmode, just get daggers of the bloodlord from pumpking's mod, along with solar flare armor and a solar ring, then go bullet frenzy on him.
Honestly that notification shouldn't even be needed and people who play cracked versions of this game should be ashamed. Also the Coglord, while hard, actually is very easy once you understand how to beat him. I beat him in pre-moonlord gear as a Ranger fairly frequently. Once you realize he does LESS damage spinning into you then he does shooting lasers it gets much easier.

Also taking out those hands before he can go berserk helps a lot too.

Honestly that notification shouldn't even be needed and people who play cracked versions of this game should be ashamed. Also the Coglord, while hard, actually is very easy once you understand how to beat him. I beat him in pre-moonlord gear as a Ranger fairly frequently. Once you realize he does LESS damage spinning into you then he does shooting lasers it gets much easier.

Also taking out those hands before he can go berserk helps a lot too.

I already know, you can circle him when he does the rage attack too since the lasers actually follow a complex-ish pattern where it actually blindly fires it around you in a cone-like pattern.

Aside from the post, the combo stated above does actually kill him off in expert mode if you have a rod of discord too.

I really dont know why my terraria doesn't have that "white border" bug, as it a crack version, yes yes, i should buy Steam version, put i cant make Paypal or any kinds of credit card, and i don't have much money to buy it either. :[

I really dont know why my terraria doesn't have that "white border" bug, as it a crack version, yes yes, i should buy Steam version, put i cant make Paypal or any kinds of credit card, and i don't have much money to buy it either. :[
It's our fault with those white borders :(
[doublepost=1458300095,1458300030][/doublepost]
oh btw @zadum4ivii it's saying your mod doesn't work with the newest version of TModLoader (7.1.1)..so..that's a problem.. D:
Everything works fine for me. Try updating the mod with Dropbox.

Is it a bug that the genie pet cant be out on the light pet slot or is that on purpose because isnt it considered a light pet rather than a summon?

Please do not discuss using cracked/pirated versions of the game here, we won't provide any support for those. Thanks.

:dryadwink: @zadum4ivii I don't know if this is even a possibility, however I've always wanted to see a Lake Biome somewhere in the middleish area of medium or large maps.

Having one main forested island in the middle of a larger expanse of water (without me having to dig the damn thing out myself) would be a fantastic addition. Maybe it's just because I'm Canadian, but you could add a few new mobs like bears and beavers and even moose on the island. Different trees (pine) that would add a whole lumberjack rustic theme, and maybe even a new NPC- named Monty (Python, for anyone who gets the reference). New fish like pike and lobster to drag outta the water (even though lobster is ocean, you get the idea)...

Hell, I don't do animations, but as I'm a fine-artist who likes small stuff and playing with pixels, I could even take a crack at a few base designs. Might just, anyways for poops & giggles.

Just a Rocky Mountain dream...

Last edited:
I don't know if this is even a possibility, however I've always wanted to see a Lake Biome somewhere in the middleish area of medium or large maps.

Having one main forested island in the middle of a larger expanse of water (without me having to dig the damn thing out myself) would be a fantastic addition. Maybe it's just because I'm Canadian, but you could add a few new mobs like bears and beavers and even moose on the island. Different trees (pine) that would add a whole lumberjack rustic theme, and maybe even a new NPC- named Monty (Python, for anyone who gets the reference). New fish like pike and lobster to drag outta the water (even though lobster is ocean, you get the idea)...

Just an dream ;)

noted...

My terraria crashed, and when I opened it again, I couldn't play with my main character. It was blank with no avatar and it said I had 100 HP and 20 mana. Is my character corrupted or something? Can I get it back? My world is still fine, it's just my character.

My terraria crashed, and when I opened it again, I couldn't play with my main character. It was blank with no avatar and it said I had 100 HP and 20 mana. Is my character corrupted or something? Can I get it back? My world is still fine, it's just my character.
your characters save may have got corrupted, i think there is a backup file for every character, but i cant remember the file directory.

When copying the files to the Terraria folder, can I put it in a separate folder? I don't want to have to reinstall Terraria to get rid of the mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom