1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

tModLoader Tremor Remastered

Discussion in 'Released' started by Batby, Jul 29, 2015.

?

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

1. Yes!

1,461 vote(s)
    86.4%
  2. Nope.

230 vote(s)
    13.6%
  1. 3LAMESTUDIO

3LAMESTUDIO Pixel Pirate

I found something interesting while messing around with cheat sheet mod and a few other items.

I was searching around in the "Mod items" tab and found a boomerang-esque weapon called the eye of infinity, this wasn't mention in the OP, but:

It acted like the "Good and evil" weapon from the 1.1 necro mod, two boomerangs in a swirling pattern.

It was quite bad for a weapon for something named "the eye of infinity", it had a damage delay on enemies

It created so much trippy after-affects on use.

superhc likes this.
  2. gabe bryan

gabe bryan Terrarian

I think I found the backup files (they're .bak right?) but none of my tremor characters are there, it's just my vanilla characters. When I first downloaded and played tremor, none of my worlds or characters were imported, but I figured that's just the way the mod works. Were my worlds and characters supposed to be imported onto tremor? Why can I only find my vanilla worlds and character folders?

3. Undead Lord

Undead Lord Skeletron Prime

Instead, can a backup be used to get rid of the mod?

4. gabe bryan

gabe bryan Terrarian

Wait.. I think I found it but there's no .bak file, it's just a folder with nothing in it, a .plr, and a .tplr. Is my character totally gone?

5. tankedup13

tankedup13 Golem

possibly, tmodloader saves your modded characters and worlds to a different folder than the vanilla ones, so the originals dont get corrupted if the modded ones do, if there isnt a .bak of your character, then it most likely corrupted meaning youll have to make a new one.

6. Donald Duck

Donald Duck Terrarian

Wait, so how to you get the Arabian Merchant to move into your world? I'm very confused. I built a house in the desert thinking that's the requirement, but that is apparently not the case.

7. Chime

Chime Skeletron Prime

Kill the Ruhk.

8. Lunaris

Lunaris Skeletron Prime

Kill the Rukh, you need to craft the crown to summon him.

9. tywilburn162001

tywilburn162001 Terrarian

Not sure if this is a bug, or intended, or just a TML limitation, but the living wood threepeater drops arrows after being fired, even with the Endless Quiver.

10. Chime

Chime Skeletron Prime

That's normal for bows. Normal arrows will drop randomly when fired. Even when using the endless quiver.

superhc likes this.
  11. BattleDragon45

BattleDragon45 Slime Collector

sans boss?

superhc likes this.
  12. BadassWalrus

BadassWalrus Steampunker

Is it possible to mod an event in?

13. 3LAMESTUDIO

3LAMESTUDIO Pixel Pirate

copyright.jpg

superhc likes this.
  14. zadum4ivii

zadum4ivii Official Terrarian

I don't think so.

15. Ruby Rose(Yandere)

Ruby Rose(Yandere) Terrarian

Some cool mounts would be nice, some pop culture referencing items and maybe, just if you can (unless you're already planning it), biomes.

Donald Duck likes this.
  16. Ruthless Chaos

Ruthless Chaos Terrarian

Spider biome boss, Ice biome boss, Granite biome boss, Cave biome boss, add the "[boss name] has awoken" every time you summon a boss.
    1. Spider Queen: 1st phase, spawn spider, shoot webs, 2nd phase, agro, spanw a HUGE cobweb directly on the player, spawn 5-6 spiders and attack you, inflict venom.
    2. Granite Golem: throw boulder at you, bounce when contact any blocks, have the "shield" thing like the granite thing ( #bestexplanation).
    3. Frost Hydra: just a basic 3-head hydra, when you chop 1 down, 2 will grow back, shoot frostburn shot and create frostburn fire underneath player foot.
    4. True Undead Miner: create mini boulder rolling at you, dealing 20~40 damage, throw bombs and grenade, spawn lava above player.
    I sucks with ideas, someone please improve this, i feel ashamed. *blush*

17. Zsashas

Zsashas Plantera

Are biomes possible with tModLoader yet?

I could definitely see a Sans-type boss battle working for a game like Terraria...but damn, it would be fast.

Yes, events are possible for mods. I've seen at least two mods that have them so far.

18. BattleDragon45

BattleDragon45 Slime Collector

or omega flowey? if you die you'll get sent to the main menu!

Durrani19 likes this.
  19. superhc

superhc Spazmatism

hey @zadum4ivii i have an idea!! a weapon that does summon damage but can only be used manually without just sitting there and letting minions attack..FINALLY the summoners could actually fight without using another source of damage all the time..the only idea i have so far is a "bomb" style minion that runs/flies(?) to an enemy and explodes..you could have it be upgradeable all throughout the game with different tiers of explosives or whatever :3...

20. jackinbox101

jackinbox101 Terrarian

Why you hide resources... :( I wanna check is there any secret items or something