tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doge armor that makes Doge heads fly at enemies and increases all damage types but only for the Doge specific weapons including the Doge summon, the Doge flare, and the blade of doge

Has anyone fought the Motherboard in this mod? I thought it was a pretty decent addition to the three existing mech bosses. But I noticed two flaws in the second phase of the fight:

1: The purple lasers lag the game when the Motherboard is too high off the ground. I was fighting it with a gravitational potion, similar to what I do for the Twins, and I had to hover only a hundred blocks above the ground otherwise I'd get half frame rate, quarter frame rate, etc.

2: It's really easy to cheese the boss with a horizontal minecart track because it chases you at a constant speed, matching your height on the screen, meaning that it's an unmoving target with no means of attacking you. Maybe it could try to teleport above you, move more erratically, and/or use a secondary attack in this stage of the fight.

Oh, and it drops lesser healing potions along with the loot bag (I fought it in expert mode) and I assume this is unwanted.

Has anyone fought the Motherboard in this mod? I thought it was a pretty decent addition to the three existing mech bosses. But I noticed two flaws in the second phase of the fight:

1: The purple lasers lag the game when the Motherboard is too high off the ground. I was fighting it with a gravitational potion, similar to what I do for the Twins, and I had to hover only a hundred blocks above the ground otherwise I'd get half frame rate, quarter frame rate, etc.

2: It's really easy to cheese the boss with a horizontal minecart track because it chases you at a constant speed, matching your height on the screen, meaning that it's an unmoving target with no means of attacking you. Maybe it could try to teleport above you, move more erratically, and/or use a secondary attack in this stage of the fight.

Oh, and it drops lesser healing potions along with the loot bag (I fought it in expert mode) and I assume this is unwanted.
Honestly the Motherboard is way too easy...as is most bosses in this except the Cog Lord. You can cheese the motherboard in its second phase by just running along the ground. This makes her lasers a non-issue and you can just float over her and run the other way. She will literally never damage you. This is actually doable the same with almost every boss too. The Pixie queen, for instance, can be dodged in this manner too.

I can't get the Arabian merchant to spawn, do you find him tied up in the desert, like the goblin and mechanic? pls hlp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom