tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a shower thought today... How hard would additional Dungeon Biome Chests and keys be? Farming for Ocean keys, or Sky keys, or even Hell keys would be a neat way to throw some interesting loot into the game that doesn't fit any other theme.

Not gonna lie, i would like the Ocean Biome Chest to have a gun/bow/crossbow or even spear that fires Sharks.
Of course, but I don't think that you can generate chests in this tModLoader version.

Maybe these keys summon a biome specific miniboss that then drops said loot? Forcing you to fight them in the dungeon would be both fun, AND cruel.

We'll see "original content" in 1.3 ;)
And aren't the suggestion good? I think it's nice when you realize some ideas from people.
It always seemed to me that the only thing being added was suggestions and references, because of the Wall Of Shadow and Annoying Dog teasers, and the Motherboard and Rukh, and with mods, I kinda perfer original content. Basically, I guess it comes down to "you should also spoil original content".
Still love the mod tho.

Item ArcherGlove uses an old UpdateAccessory hook
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AddItem(String name, ModItem item, String texture)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AutoloadItem(Type type)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

TModLoader updated a little to 0.7.1.1 rather than 0.7, you might want to fix this (I haven't gone back through the thread to see what else might be messed up)

Item ArcherGlove uses an old UpdateAccessory hook
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AddItem(String name, ModItem item, String texture)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AutoloadItem(Type type)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

TModLoader updated a little to 0.7.1.1 rather than 0.7, you might want to fix this (I haven't gone back through the thread to see what else might be messed up)
Maybe you could update to new version?o_O

Hi, I was wondering, I can't seem to craft the lunar tools, is this a bug? Thanks! ^^
What Lunar items? Do you mean Pillar Drills & Chainsaws? If so - they were removed because developers doesn't want the removed items ingame.
Updating Tremor seemed to work. Granted, I don't hear that excellent theme music on startup anymore but eh :p
It was removed because 505Games don't want to see console music on PC :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom