tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just PM me if you see something, don't PM Moderators at the first onset.
This is absolutely wrong. The forum staff (moderators) should be informed of EVERY instance of alleged plagiarism/asset theft. The forum staff alone will make the determination as to the resolution of such instances. The Tremor devs had their chances to correct this mess and failed.

@zadum4ivii - you are NOT to ask people to avoid the forum staff again, or have anyone else do so. Are we understood?

This is absolutely wrong. The forum staff (moderators) should be informed of EVERY instance of alleged plagiarism/asset theft. The forum staff alone will make the determination as to the resolution of such instances. The Tremor devs had their chances to correct this mess and failed.

@zadum4ivii - you are NOT to ask people to avoid the forum staff again, or have anyone else do so. Are we understood?
Oh, sorry, didn't mean to do something wrong. I'm going to delete this messages :)
Thanks for noting me!
[doublepost=1488804015,1488803808][/doublepost]I am going to add all new bosses (Some without AI maybe) on the english wiki, so you could at least look at them, while the Content section in the OP is till WiP!

I also found that sword on russian wiki

What is name of this sword?I cannot find it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom