tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another hotfix update!

• Mod no longer crashes if you play with Cheat Sheet, TerraCustom, Spirit Mod and hopefully with others too! Thanks to @jopojelly !
  • Chemist Jacket is now crafts on Workbench and not on Mythril Anvil
  • Mod is now weighs 50% less, only 22 MB wihout losing any content. Thanks to @jopojelly !
  • Fixed Crimtane Bath craft
  • Fixed Paradox Titan Treasure Bag
  • Removed all vanilla resprites (except of buffs) as people don't really liked them. We might return them in future if we will make an option to disable them!
  • Changed Living Loom price (You could farm money, as Living Loom price is higher than it's materials)
  • Lesser and Big Poison Flasks no longer damage player. Thanks to @jopojelly !
  • Removed Cursed Coin (Will be replaced with another item in future)
  • Hunter Revolver now deals ranged damage, not magic
  • Fixed Space Whale bag
  • Nerfed White Walker
  • Changed pickaxe power you need to mine Hard Cometite
As mod now has less weight - you can now download it from Mod Browser (v1.3.1)!

Download now or install from Mod Browser!

Another hotfix update!

• Mod no longer crashes if you play with Cheat Sheet, TerraCustom, Spirit Mod and hopefully with others too! Thanks to @jopojelly !
  • Chemist Jacket is now crafts on Workbench and not on Mythril Anvil
  • Mod is now weighs 50% less, only 22 MB wihout losing any content. Thanks to @jopojelly !
  • Fixed Crimtane Bath craft
  • Fixed Paradox Titan Treasure Bag
  • Removed all vanilla resprites (except of buffs) as people don't really liked them. We might return them in future if we will make an option to disable them!
  • Changed Living Loom price (You could farm money, as Living Loom price is higher than it's materials)
  • Lesser and Big Poison Flasks no longer damage player. Thanks to @jopojelly !
  • Removed Cursed Coin (Will be replaced with another item in future)
  • Hunter Revolver now deals ranged damage, not magic
  • Fixed Space Whale bag
  • Nerfed White Walker
  • Changed pickaxe power you need to mine Hard Cometite
As mod now has less weight - you can now download it from Mod Browser (v1.3.1)!

Download now or install from Mod Browser!
So then, unfortunately u guys still working on the wall bug? T_T
By the way, thanks for the update on the hotfix and thank you for the hard work. Great mod! :D

So then, unfortunately u guys still working on the wall bug? T_T
By the way, thanks for the update on the hotfix and thank you for the hard work. Great mod! :D
Yes, still working on the wall bug, hope Jopojelly will check it too.
And thanks for the neat words! We appreciate this! :happy:

Awesome! Might I ask what was the way to reduce the size of the file?
Just added something in "buildIgnore" in "build.txt" ;)
[doublepost=1488888419,1488887904][/doublepost]By the way, our community from Russia noticed that... We've actually fixed the Multiplayer don't work.
Multiplayer really does work right now! Hooray!
3kUAMS0.png

i thought you gusy might like to hear this, But we all appreciate the hard work you guys do to make this mod work, Thanks for the amazing content and hopelfully we can multiplayer soon (Thanks in advance) Well that was it have a nice day!

i thought you gusy might like to hear this, But we all appreciate the hard work you guys do to make this mod work, Thanks for the amazing content and hopelfully we can multiplayer soon (Thanks in advance) Well that was it have a nice day!
It got fixed accidently in latest hotfix! :happy:

All of my mods initialized! And TerraCustom works too! Though it seems TerraCustom fails to generate the glacier normally most of the time; places houses in the air and since it seems the glacier spawns around those houses, the biome doesn't convert the snow below to glacier tiles. Other than that, it seems everything this working now and I can finally start my playthrough! Good job!

Yes, still working on the wall bug, hope Jopojelly will check it too.
And thanks for the neat words! We appreciate this! :happy:

Just added something in "buildIgnore" in "build.txt" ;)
[doublepost=1488888419,1488887904][/doublepost]By the way, our community from Russia noticed that... We've actually fixed the Multiplayer don't work.
Multiplayer really does work right now! Hooray!
3kUAMS0.png
Amazing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom