tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was wondering if anyone knew how to get the Artifact to summon the Annoying dog pet? Wanted to get one to show off to my friends.

Edit: If nobody knows would you mind clarifying if its obtainable and how to get it Zadum?
[doublepost=1490834465,1490834066][/doublepost]Wondering if NPCs that require you to have something to move in, for example the Forge Master with Jungle Alloy, require that Item to be in your inventory. Also if its needed om your inventory is this intended?

Excuse devs but can you clarify better the locations of the quest fish because i have crate fish and you say that i can catch it everywhere the thing is i have the golden fishing pole + angler set and nightcrawlers and i try every fishing location that i have on my world with no luck.

Excuse devs but can you clarify better the locations of the quest fish because i have crate fish and you say that i can catch it everywhere the thing is i have the golden fishing pole + angler set and nightcrawlers and i try every fishing location that i have on my world with no luck.
Crate Fish can be cought anywhere.

Was wondering if anyone knew how to get the Artifact to summon the Annoying dog pet? Wanted to get one to show off to my friends.

Edit: If nobody knows would you mind clarifying if its obtainable and how to get it Zadum?
[doublepost=1490834465,1490834066][/doublepost]Wondering if NPCs that require you to have something to move in, for example the Forge Master with Jungle Alloy, require that Item to be in your inventory. Also if its needed om your inventory is this intended?
Sadly, you can't get the Artifact. The items was firstly called the Bone and should be dropped by Skeletron. But then we've changed the item and so it doesn't drop right now :(
And yes, the item should be in your inventory for NPC to spawn.

Crate Fish can be cought anywhere.
maybe you need read my post more closely and not give the same answer, because probably in the future, im not the only one who may have this problem or more importantly players doing fisherman playthroughs asking about "exact locations" like the alien fish (caught anywhere) the only place i caught this fish even using fishingtron (fishing 2.0) and the above mentioned set, was on the "space" height not on anywhere.

maybe you need read my post more closely and not give the same answer, because probably in the future, im not the only one who may have this problem or more importantly players doing fisherman playthroughs asking about "exact locations" like the alien fish (caught anywhere) the only place i caught this fish even using fishingtron (fishing 2.0) and the above mentioned set, was on the "space" height not on anywhere.

He's giving the correct answer though. I have had no problem catching the crate fish in crimson,surface mushroom,regular forest, even in honey. Same with the Alien fish. The only possible issue I see is that fishing 2.0 might not be playing nicely with Tremor.

He's giving the correct answer though. I have had no problem catching the crate fish in crimson,surface mushroom,regular forest, even in honey. Same with the Alien fish. The only possible issue I see is that fishing 2.0 might not be playing nicely with Tremor.
If this is correct Roxxz wont like this issue.

Alright then. I've recently entered Tremode after a long 10 hour session and have some complaints & suggestions based on my experiences.

Tremode needs a notification after defeating Moonlord
Simply having a message to show that Tremode has begun would honestly make entry feel more impactful.
Tremode needs to br more noticeably impactful.
After entering Tremode I've thus far noticed very little changes which lead me at fist, to believe the Mode didn't activate correctly. Another point is the enemies have remained practically the same and any encounters with Tremode enemies has quickly ended due to my ranged gear.
A possibly unfair comparison is the change from Normal to Hardmode which is more how I invisioned Tremode to work, with distinctive progression and the feeling to prior gear having little affect on enemies.
Possible gameplay & Content
I'm still new to Tremode although the content has seemed lacklustre. The lack of content could result in issues with progression moving faster than intended and the gaps between your damage and health closing quickly to the end game enemies.

I think Tremode is fantastic and if done correctly could make Tremor even more fantastic than it is. I'd love to see enemies absurdly high numbers when running through Tremode to counter the DPS that reigion of the game allows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom