tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright then. I've recently entered Tremode after a long 10 hour session and have some complaints & suggestions based on my experiences.

Tremode needs a notification after defeating Moonlord
Simply having a message to show that Tremode has begun would honestly make entry feel more impactful.
Tremode needs to br more noticeably impactful.
After entering Tremode I've thus far noticed very little changes which lead me at fist, to believe the Mode didn't activate correctly. Another point is the enemies have remained practically the same and any encounters with Tremode enemies has quickly ended due to my ranged gear.
A possibly unfair comparison is the change from Normal to Hardmode which is more how I invisioned Tremode to work, with distinctive progression and the feeling to prior gear having little affect on enemies.
Possible gameplay & Content
I'm still new to Tremode although the content has seemed lacklustre. The lack of content could result in issues with progression moving faster than intended and the gaps between your damage and health closing quickly to the end game enemies.

I think Tremode is fantastic and if done correctly could make Tremor even more fantastic than it is. I'd love to see enemies absurdly high numbers when running through Tremode to counter the DPS that reigion of the game allows.
  • There is no message like "Hardmode has activated" after defeating WoF, so I don't think we should add the mssage about Tremode.
  • We've already told everyone before releasing 1.3, that Tremode will have not that much content in 1.3 update. In future updates we will surely add even more content, to make progression there more interesting :)

Alright then. I've recently entered Tremode after a long 10 hour session and have some complaints & suggestions based on my experiences.

Tremode needs a notification after defeating Moonlord
Simply having a message to show that Tremode has begun would honestly make entry feel more impactful.
Tremode needs to br more noticeably impactful.
After entering Tremode I've thus far noticed very little changes which lead me at fist, to believe the Mode didn't activate correctly. Another point is the enemies have remained practically the same and any encounters with Tremode enemies has quickly ended due to my ranged gear.
A possibly unfair comparison is the change from Normal to Hardmode which is more how I invisioned Tremode to work, with distinctive progression and the feeling to prior gear having little affect on enemies.
Possible gameplay & Content
I'm still new to Tremode although the content has seemed lacklustre. The lack of content could result in issues with progression moving faster than intended and the gaps between your damage and health closing quickly to the end game enemies.

I think Tremode is fantastic and if done correctly could make Tremor even more fantastic than it is. I'd love to see enemies absurdly high numbers when running through Tremode to counter the DPS that reigion of the game allows.
Technically there's a message. "The moon has come to earth.." or something o.o
and is pretty "balanced".

• There is no message like "Hardmode has activated" after defeating WoF, so I don't think we should add the mssage about Tremode.
  • We've already told everyone before releasing 1.3, that Tremode will have not that much content in 1.3 update. In future updates we will surely add even more content, to make progression there more interesting :)
Zadum, most os the content now will be nerf/buff? Cause if it is PLEASE nerf the Avenger, he's TOO STRONG.. 256 dmg and my character has 153 def.. :/

"The ancient spirits of light and dark have been released." Signals the start of Hardmode after the WoF is defeated.
[doublepost=1490888918,1490888854][/doublepost]
Its okay playing Tremor 1.3 with other big mods?
(Like Calamity,Thorium,Spirit...)
Yeah, it's pretty fun with those mods. Although, you might miss a little bit of content, so I suggest you download Boss Checklist and Item Checklist by jopojelly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom