tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm here with just a question. On the wiki it says that the Trinity drops masks but not trophies, there any particular reason for that?

Had to play without Tremor remastered in our latest MP playthrough, we all had issues loading your mod, we all have to: disable all the mods first, exit terraria without reloading mods and then reopen terraria and join server which loads the mods then. This is obviously a hassle. But what broke the straw was one of our members on windows 8 can't seem to get it to run at all, regardless of what we tried.

I have this issue:

The type initializer for 'Tremor.RecipeData' threw an exception.
at Tremor.RecipeWrapper.RemoveRecipes()
at Tremor.Tremor.AddRecipes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes()

Inner Exception:
Method not found: '!!0[] System.Array.Empty()'.
at Tremor.RecipeData..cctor()

Any can say me please how to fix it?

I have this issue:

Inner Exception:

Any can say me please how to fix it?
I am having the same issue

Ruin Ghost doesn't spawn naturally. It only spawns when opening the Ruin Chest, which requires a Ruin Key(Ruin Ghost's loot) to open. (singleplayer, 1.3.2)

Last edited:
We decided to finish development of Tremor Mod and start working on a completely new mod.

The thing is that 90% of content in Tremor is useless, most of weapons are similiar, the balance is broken, bosses are boring and have pretty same AI. Moreover, our reputation was very damaged after 1.3 Update, when a problem of stealing, bugs, crashes and e.t.c. appeared.

We decided to make a compeltely new mod, which will have unique and interesting content, everything will be balanced.

Soon some updates will be released for Tremor. These updates will fix last bugs and add some changes. After this the support of the mod will more likely end. It was difficult for me to take this decision but it is done for good.

Thanks everyone who were with us from the beginning. Soon there will be news about our new mod.

From now @Jofairden will maintain the mod, fix some bugs, update the mod to new TML versions and e.t.c.

I understand why you have come to this decision. it is true: the content is very unbalanced; there are a lot of ridiculous flaws that just makes the presentation unappealing to say the least; many items just feel underwhelming and repetitive compared to any other vanilla item; an octodecillion of drops are oddly set and not intuitive at all or so spreaded all across the various NPCs that they seem like a plague(royal claymore cough cough); and while it hurts me to say so...the bosses... the thing that makes Terraria such a blood-pumping gaming experience in this mod are just lame: some are terribly difficult not because of the challenge they represent, but because of their HP/Damage being too high, reaching warp speed within a blink or straight up cornering you with their minions,projectiles that come out of nowhere and leave no time to dodge them because of their speed. I will never forget how furious I was when I first fought the Motherboard: not being able to kill her probes even with the Fetid Baghnacks because she would spawn them too fast, her second phase being too chunky and bulky, that laser signal beams bulls:red:t just made the battle more annoying than challenging; I just keep hearing what I yelled during the fight:"it's too fast, the lasers don't give a place where to hide, it just keeps going under ground and it's got way too much HP; WHO THE F:red:K DESIGNED THIS BOSS AND THOUGHT IT WAS OK?!"...the Dungeon Guardian attack at the end of the night made me lose my sanity. then there are the Pixie queen with the Draco meteors that pop up from nowhere and leave no reaction time to dodge and have,again, way too much damage; and the Rukh, oh man the Rukh, chain-creating sandstorms in pre-hardmode while those were supposed to be created by a hardmode mini-boss every once in a while is just cruel, you're inevitably going to get hit! Ultimately there is the shadow beam casted by the Wall of Shadows that cannot be avoided because it's got no travel time...and all the other bosses are just a bunch of punching bags that go down like Dominoes.

...I...I just-I just wanted to like this mod so badly, I kept reading in the other threads about how bad this mod was, i kept repeating to myself "it can't be so bad,right?" and when I started everything looked so cool and then ended up being a confused mess, but I can't even say that it sucks,I DON'T wanna say it sucks, there are so many good things in it as well: the sprites? Smashing! they're probably the best sprites I've seen in a mod next to Calamity, they were even BETTER than Calamity because of how well they blended with the game's original style; the music is majestically good, I'd listen to Paradox Cohort and Granite for hours; the Items? I know I have said that they're lame and underwheling, but some have very interesting mechanics such as the Black rose and the Etherealm: a shotgun styled bow that looks like a combo of Tsunami and the Pulse Bow is great, leaving traps made with magic pellets of a Witch's rose is smart and cool; a bow version of the Blizzard Staff which makes lasers fall from the sky is neat and fair for the Ranger class and I always wanted a True Terra Blade and a Hero armor to be in vanilla Terraria;

but there are so many flaws that the exchange is unthinkable...

1.3 was a really nice move, the additions almost gave the mod another chance, a new life, but the already existing bugs and the old errors that have been made by a younger Zadum4ivii kept it anchored to its ball. I know you've tried so hard, it can be seen by just taking a glimpse, but you just could not repair something born broken... I know how it feels to give all of yourself and fail anyway, it's terrible and I understand your choice.

Maybe you are not taking it as deeply as I am, but I want the people to know that you, Zadum4ivii, have my support, you have learned from your mistakes,I know, and I'm sure that you'll redeem yourself with your new mod; you can bet that I will try it,I'm sure I won't be disappointed

KBite

Inner Exception:

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
;(

Inner Exception:

Fixed this problem by installing net framework 4.7 ;)

Hey im having a problem with the motherboard boss in multiplayer we have tried spawning it in four times now three in hallow and once in crimson and all four of the times the boss appears we see it and then it just vanishes I can send my mod list if needs be we really want to finish all of tremor but this boss isn't letting us do so

The Sharkhalis seems to count as a pierce weapon causing it to have a damage cooldown, making it less effective than the Arkhalis itself, now im sad because I no longer have my pre-hardmode dps war-winning weapon

I get this error when I try to load tremor the error is

Inner Exception:
some one help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom