tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need help:
Whenever I tried to play Tremor remastered, This error keeps popping up:

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at EnemyMods.NPCs.gNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc) in C:\Users\Kenneth\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\EnemyMods\NPCs\gNPC.cs:line 70
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetDefaults(NPC npc, Boolean createModNPC)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)"
Kenneth isn't even my real name. It also happens for Thorium and Calamity. What should I do?

I need help:
Whenever I tried to play Tremor remastered, This error keeps popping up:

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at EnemyMods.NPCs.gNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc) in C:\Users\Kenneth\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\EnemyMods\NPCs\gNPC.cs:line 70
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetDefaults(NPC npc, Boolean createModNPC)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)"
Kenneth isn't even my real name. It also happens for Thorium and Calamity. What should I do?
Your problem is being caused by using the Prefixes for Enemies mod. Uninstall that completely, and you'll stop getting this error (along with being called "Kenneth" :p ).

Prefixes is currently incompatible with most (if not all) other large mods that adds NPC's and is giving people a lot of problems.

There really needs to be more warning given in that mod's thread about this issue.

Thank you.

(that would explain why things were running smoothly and then suddenly "oh no, I forgot to install Prefixes for enemies." Then things get messed up.)

I have this issue:

The type initializer for 'Tremor.RecipeData' threw an exception.
at Tremor.RecipeWrapper.RemoveRecipes()
at Tremor.Tremor.AddRecipes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes()

Inner Exception:
Method not found: '!!0[] System.Array.Empty()'.
at Tremor.RecipeData..cctor()

Any can say me please how to fix it?

The type initializer for 'Tremor.RecipeData' threw an exception.
at Tremor.RecipeWrapper.RemoveRecipes()
at Tremor.Tremor.AddRecipes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes()

Inner Exception:
Method not found: '!!0[] System.Array.Empty()'.
at Tremor.RecipeData..cctor()

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
;(

Having the exact same problem as these fellas

Tremor mod updated to v1.3.2.1

Changelogs for v1.3.2.1: (small patch)

Fixes:
- Fixed 164 random calls that weren't random at all. They were supposed to be a 1/2 chance, but they weren't. Now they are. This mostly affects item droprates.
- Fixed 'The type initializer for 'Tremor.RecipeData' threw an exception.'

Other:
- Did some more code formatting (179 changed files with 14,276 additions and 14,154 deletions)
- Reworked code for Tremor 'Modworld' in regards to downed boss states.
- Refactored Heater of Worlds (boss) code. With the refactor, possibly some known and unknown issues have been fixed. The boss is now also spawnable via the Heros/CheatSheet windows.

The Modloader download link (GitHub) isnt working. I have tried downloading the update through the Mod Browser but it keeps giving me an error

hey guys, need some help regarding server with tremor mod.
When creating a server with my friend (both tmodloaderserver or host&play) we are stuck at "connecting to xxx" or "requesting world information"
Host has tried forwarding the port but it didn't work either.
Has anyone got any solutions?

@sph2k
I'm receiving the same info and error however I'm on lan WITH Ethernet, it happened when the mod was updated, hopefully a patch will be released soon.
Disable / remove the Tremor mod until a fix comes out..

OP: Hopefully you can send a patch out, as I'm not the only one with this issue at this point.

whenever I use the inferno skull, it says andas has awoken, but when i kill the little demon thing, nothing happens, he doesnt even drop a treasure bag

@sph2k
I'm receiving the same info and error however I'm on lan WITH Ethernet, it happened when the mod was updated, hopefully a patch will be released soon.
Disable / remove the Tremor mod until a fix comes out..

OP: Hopefully you can send a patch out, as I'm not the only one with this issue at this point.

Or use the previous version. I did have this issue aswell, but one of my players didn't update yet so I still could go back to the previous version.
Taking no credit for this. This mod isn't mine, I only want to help out. The previous version is here

For the love of god please nerf the spawns of desert queens or something. I can't go into the jungle for more than 2 minutes without one spawning me and I just can't take it down on my own, 50000 health is too much for where I am right now. Might have something to do with turtle armor?

Damn.. I just spent about a few hours trying to kill the motherboard over and over and it just eneded up not dropping the sould of plight? is anyone else experiencing this problem? :(
[doublepost=1501679334,1501679030][/doublepost]Just realised it's souls of mind. still, i am not getting that drop :/ everythign else like the wagon piece is all coming through but not that.. (the only thing i actually wanted lol)

Don't know if this is a bug or not, but the Archer Npc apparently attacks other allied npcs and players when trying to attack the enemy. Basically the archer deals no damage to the enemy but deals massive damage to other npcs and players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom