tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BUG FOUND BUG FOUND
When im gonna spawn a globin invasion dont works, also dont works with martians, WITH NOTHING WORKS, please tell why, or why this happens
Are you using the banner to summon the goblin invasion? if youre begginig your playthrough the goblin invasion will come after the EoC is defeated or having at least 200 or more hp.

I'm having a weird graphics glitch in the everfrost where there are little pink lines under some of the blocks. Looks like a transparency issue or something. Anyone else get this?

So... Tremor just destroyed a playthrough. (i don't actually know if its tremor or magicstorage but ill assume tremor because it spawned the ore)
vrbyd

http://imgur.com/a/vrbyd

I can't even remove the angelite, because it's stuck half inside the storage, and crashes when removed. (which might be magicstorage's fault)

I think spawning glowing ores right at the surface kind of destroys the look of the world, and functionality in this case.

So... Tremor just destroyed a playthrough. (i don't actually know if its tremor or magicstorage but ill assume tremor because it spawned the ore)
vrbyd

http://imgur.com/a/vrbyd

I can't even remove the angelite, because it's stuck half inside the storage, and crashes when removed. (which might be magicstorage's fault)

I think spawning glowing ores right at the surface kind of destroys the look of the world, and functionality in this case.
yeah when angelite and "forget the other ore name" spawn in your world can destroy important stuff so have it in moneythroug,safe and defenders forge to avoid any more problems (until jofraiden can fix this crazy spawn, even in your base is not safe from this 2 ores).

this mod doesn't work kinda annoying how the same COG LORD MUSIC and NOVA PLANET MUSIC doesn't work with any other mod so trash please fix it as it is VERY triggering when it doesn't work with bigger mods such as Calamity, Spirit mod, Pumpking's mod, Blue magics mod, thorium mod and many other please do fix this problem as i would like to play it.

Sincerely,
Cosmic shot

so...i'm not dead *ahem*

I Have no idea how this happened but somehow i have defeated The Rukh, Tiki Totem, Evil Corn, and Storm Jellyfish but I haven't ever summoned them before. Its probably a bug and i thought i should mention it. Also the bug where the helmet on a mannequin breaks it with some armor sets is now affecting some more sets. can't remember which right now tho.

On a different note, ive noticed that theres a set called the Enchanted set and i was wondering how i get that set.

Last edited:
Why goblins spawns on Ocean Biome and i can't beat them? They spawns every day and information about invasion doesn't come ?

Is Alchemical damage broken?
Comparing to other weapons at pre-hardmode, Damage doesn't really changes whenever you wear alchemical armor or not. Which is sad, because I'd like to give it a try, but when life stealing flasks barely dealing any damage to bosses, while summoner can just run from Bosses and will deal more damage, is just not fun.

EDIT:
Tried to fight Storm Jellyfish. It was invisible.. It's just me?

Last edited:
Comparing to other weapons at pre-hardmode, Damage doesn't really changes whenever you wear alchemical armor or not. Which is sad, because I'd like to give it a try, but when life stealing flasks barely dealing any damage to bosses, while summoner can just run from Bosses and will deal more damage, is just not fun.

EDIT:

I haven't had issues with storm jellyfish being invisible, personally.

EDIT:
It is possible certain gear is bugged, if you have suspicion of any please send the names to me and I'll take a look. In regards to alchemical crit, I just recently added a hook for that in tModLoader v0.10.1, so the next Tremor update will have properly working crit for alchemical weapons. (Storm Jellyfish: dunno)

Is this mod compatible with tmodloader v0.10.1?
It should be, although I'll release an update soon for it. The old version should work however.

so...i'm not dead *ahem*

I Have no idea how this happened but somehow i have defeated The Rukh, Tiki Totem, Evil Corn, and Storm Jellyfish but I haven't ever summoned them before. Its probably a bug and i thought i should mention it. Also the bug where the helmet on a mannequin breaks it with some armor sets is now affecting some more sets. can't remember which right now tho.

On a different note, ive noticed that theres a set called the Enchanted set and i was wondering how i get that set.
I have heard before about bosses being ticked as defeated when not defeated yet, so that is noted. However, I don't know what causes it. Mannequins don't work properly for any modded items, afaik Yorai/Skiphs improved code in 1.3.6 so when that releases and tModLoader updates, that code can probably be fixed. For Enchanted armor set I can not find anything, you most likely have to cheat it in.

I wonder if the bug related to boss progression is somehow impacting fargos mod and breaking his thing.
Probably not, understandable thought though. What is breaking fargo's is a change in certain boss code in Tremor, which fargo's mod hasn't adapted to.

Probably not, understandable thought though. What is breaking fargo's is a change in certain boss code in Tremor, which fargo's mod hasn't adapted to.

What kind of change was made? Does it have to do with boss generation or some sort of multi-tier mechanic?

It is nice to know that this mod is not dead.
Though I really hope you would reduce the amount of Invar items. The "broken" ones. They kinda use less once you get to hard mode, but keep appearing.

Also, is this intended?
Monsters from Night of the undead spawn in my house, while it's quote big that should not happen because House in the sky and has walls everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom