tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Andas is fixed but the Wall of Shadows is broken.
I didn't report it when I mentioned the thing about Andas (I thought it was a calamity boss) but Wall of shadows is not updating the boss checklist similar to Andas.

Also, is there a better way of obtaining its summoning item? The phantom soul resource is incredibly hard to get (I believe you get it from blood moons but haven't really sorted this out efficiently).

Andas is fixed but the Wall of Shadows is broken.
I didn't report it when I mentioned the thing about Andas (I thought it was a calamity boss) but Wall of shadows is not updating the boss checklist similar to Andas.

Also, is there a better way of obtaining its summoning item? The phantom soul resource is incredibly hard to get (I believe you get it from blood moons but haven't really sorted this out efficiently).
Fixed next patch

Here's another possible bug report (or at least an incompatibility report)

From the Pumpking mod thread someone reported that the solution to missing drops from that mod was the disabling of Tremor. Specifically, luminite cores (which are supposed to drop from the moon lord) do not drop with Tremor enabled.

The person who reported Tremor as the incompatibility noted that none of the roughly 70 other mods they had installed caused any issues.

Found a bug that i hope will be fixed soon, the boss masks from the tremors bosses don't work on mannequins and in turn make you lose the mask when you try to break the mannequin,

Found a bug that i hope will be fixed soon, the boss masks from the tremors bosses don't work on mannequins and in turn make you lose the mask when you try to break the mannequin,

This is a known issue and not specific to Tremor, as far as I've read. It has to do with a glitch introduced in the vanilla game and it only makes itself present when there are lots and lots of armor sets or items that work on mannequins.

Hopefully it will be fixed in the newest update to the game.

just saved my character and after an hour break came back to the world with the glacier biome, underwater biome and hell crag missing and also items from all mods gone. tried using a backup for both world and character but still was affected. how can i stop this from happening for the last 3 times.

just saved my character and after an hour break came back to the world with the glacier biome, underwater biome and hell crag missing and also items from all mods gone. tried using a backup for both world and character but still was affected. how can i stop this from happening for the last 3 times.

Shave you checked to make sure the mods are not disabled in the mod brkwser?

Tremor updated to v1.3.2.4

Changelogs for v1.3.2.4:

Thanks to Eldrazi for many contributions for this patch.

- Misc
-- Glacier ice wall can now only spread to other ice or snow, this should prevent the entire world from getting covered in it (as reported)

- Alchemist class
-- Improved certain tooltips for alchemist class related items (please note I still probably missed many)
-- Fixed certain tooltips still saying 'alchemic', changed to say 'alchemical'
-- Fixed certain alchemist items not granting the right amount of increased damage or critical strike chance. Please note that this change can only affect your characters positively. Because if a tooltip showed a lesser increase than was actually given, I updated the tooltip to display the bigger increase. If a tooltip displayed a higher value than was actually given, I updated the given value to match the tooltip.
-- Improved Nova alchemist flask shadow trail opacity
-- Improved Shadow cloud opacity and added fade-out (many alchemist clouds need this)
-- Special note: for tML v0.10.1 I added a hook to adjust crit, but unfortunately (BECAUSE IM FOOKIN STOOPID) it doesn't work properly. No worries though! With a few workarounds, special crit for the alchemist class is still functional with some work-around code. This just means that whenever tML updates, I can remove all that extra code.
-- To add to the special note, this patch features a rather major buff for the alchemist class. I have abstracted alchemist specific code into it's own classes. With this work comes the change that alchemist projectiles (clouds, bursts, blasts.. you name it) will now also inherit the crit chance of your alchemist item, where this was previously not the case. This means that your alchemist related projectiles will crit more often, especially if you can get to increase your critical strike chance!
-- Also fixed critical chance not showing for certain items

- Items
-- Items that grant movement speed now also increase the player's maximum run speed by that amount, this ensures the movement speed bonus actually has effect when at capped speed
-- Certain tooltips have been improved to match the style of wording from vanilla
-- Improved and buffed Phantablast
-- All treasure bag tooltips 'right click to open' will now translate properly

- NPCs
-- Improved certain npc framing to update based on velocity
-- You will now see certain names and chats appear more often than others for town NPCs
-- Fixed many town NPCs not being able to receive their last 2 possible names
-- Fixed certain town NPCs their shops
-- Fixed certain town NPCs 'can spawns', some may not have been able to spawn before when they should have been able to

- Bosses
-- Fixed Wall of Shadows not being able to spawn (huzzah)
-- Fixed detached clampers (from the Motherboard fight) having incorrect life values
-- Fixed killing (True) Andas not registering as kill

- Mod source
-- Merged certain ModPlayer files, this possibly improves mod load speed
-- Certain code was shortened, possibly reducing the mod size
-- Removed certain drop code for items that don't exist in the mod
-- Removed many npc expert scaling that did not actually scale anything. Please leave a suggestion when you find an appropiate scaling for an npc
-- Many magic formatting has been done

you have the steam cloud saves enabled? if thats the case cloud saves hate modded contnent.

Found a bit of a bug involving mannequins and womannequins.
Tried to put on Nightingale set (just for that overview of previous armor sets haha) and the hood disappeared when taken off, the chestplate bugged the mannequin/wommanequin sprite (cut off one of its arms, armor didn't show up), as well as deleted the chestplate once taken off and duplicated the mannequin/womannequin. The greaves worked fine, but there's a bit more to that.
When I took the greaves off the mannequin/womannequin, the boots came off, but I got a new pair of greaves/boots from a different set (first one i got was Omnikron greaves).
Repeating the process started cycling through pretty much all the greaves in the mod.

Currently in pre-hardmode.

Important to note that I'm using quite a few other mods, here is a list
Tremor (obviously)
WeaponOut
Thorium
Calamity
Crystilium
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
ZoaklenMod

Don't know if this is due to other mods in use, and neither is this bug too much of an issue (in terms of getting in the way of progress in the game), but something to look into.

Found a bit of a bug involving mannequins and womannequins.
Tried to put on Nightingale set (just for that overview of previous armor sets haha) and the hood disappeared when taken off, the chestplate bugged the mannequin/wommanequin sprite (cut off one of its arms, armor didn't show up), as well as deleted the chestplate once taken off and duplicated the mannequin/womannequin. The greaves worked fine, but there's a bit more to that.
When I took the greaves off the mannequin/womannequin, the boots came off, but I got a new pair of greaves/boots from a different set (first one i got was Omnikron greaves).
Repeating the process started cycling through pretty much all the greaves in the mod.

Currently in pre-hardmode.

Important to note that I'm using quite a few other mods, here is a list
Tremor (obviously)
WeaponOut
Thorium
Calamity
Crystilium
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
ZoaklenMod

Don't know if this is due to other mods in use, and neither is this bug too much of an issue (in terms of getting in the way of progress in the game), but something to look into.
thats a common error modded armors tend to be buggy when placed on mannequins, thats a modloader error not just this mod.

I can't get Wall of Shadow to spawn in multiplayer. I've tried several different methods and nothing works. I've gotten him to spawn correctly for singleplayer though.

I wonder why it hasn't been a priority for a fix, if it is a modloader issue. Its really a pain in the butt.
like I said SO MANY times before, it's because the vanilla code for it is POOP and it's impossible to get it to work with modded items. Yoraiz0r said the code got improved in the next terraria update and then we can implement modded items support.

like I said SO MANY times before, it's because the vanilla code for it is POOP and it's impossible to get it to work with modded items. Yoraiz0r said the code got improved in the next terraria update and then we can implement modded items support.

Frustration is expected when answering redundant questions but you must remember that not everyone follows all of your posts/replies and is likely to not be aware that you have engaged heavily in the communication regarding this issue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom