tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
after initialization mods Tremor and Thorium game is crashed.

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-17_14-6-24.png
    upload_2017-10-17_14-6-24.png
    431.8 KB · Views: 341
Really nobody faced with this?o_O
I got a solution just disabled tremor re-enter your world got the message goblin army has been defeated,this only after you get the bar progress to 100 %,exit your world ,reload tremor in mods, enjoy the mod again.

Tremor updated to v1.3.2.5!
Changelog for v1.3.2.5:

Note:
- Update to Fargo's Mod version v13.0 to fix the shop from breaking
- Tested killing Andas and Nova Pillar, both are fully functional to me. If you are reporting they are not, please tell me you're in multiplayer or not

Glacier:
- All mobs now have a 5% chance to drop Ice Ore (Icicles) with a stack of 1-2 or 2-3 in Hardmode. White Hound and Coldtrap have 10% chance to drop, with a stack of 2-4 or 3-5 in Hardmode
- All mobs now have a 10% chance to drop Ice Block with a stack of 1-3 or 2-4 in Hardmode. White Hound and Coldtrap have 20% chance to drop, with a stack of 2-5 or 3-6 in Hardmode
- Adjusted many mob scaling, see below:
Coldtrap:
- Life buffed from 20 to 30, and scales to 300 in Hardmode
- Damage buffed from 0 to 25, and scales to 65 in Hardmode
- Arm damage unchanged at 15, but scales to 40 in Hardmode
- Knockback resist buffed from 0% to 30%
- Now explodes into 2 to 3 Glaciers on death
- Now only applies Frostburn in Hardmode or Expert mode, lasting 1 to 3 seconds
- Note: the Ice Key drop chance IS NOT 33%, the chance is 1 in 25 (4%)
Frostbyte:
- Life nerfed from 50 to 20, and scales to 80 in Hardmode
- Damage nerfed from 13 to 4, and scales to 26 in Hardmode
- Defense nerfed from 12 to 3, and scales to 12 in Hardmode
- Expert scaling applies 5 life and 2 damage per player
Glacier:
- Life nerfed from 50 to 20, and scales to 100 in Hardmode
- Damage nerfed from 10 to 5, and scales to 32 in Hardmode
- Defense nerfed from 8 to 2, and scales to 12 in Hardmode
- Expert scaling applies 10 life and 2 damage per player
Ice Wolf:
- Life nerfed from 20 to 12, and scales to 96 in Hardmode
- Damage nerfed from 6 to 4, and scales to 36 in Hardmode
- Defense nerfed from 10 to 1, and scales to 12 in Hardmode
- Expert scaling applies 12 life and 2 damage per player
White Hound:
(hardmode only mob)
- Life buffed from 150 to 200
- Damage nerfed from 76 to 45
- Defense nerfed from 35 to 10
- Knockback resist nerfed from 30% to 10%
- Frostburn now lasts 1 to 3 seconds down from 1 second
White Walker:
- Now requires night time to spawn
- Life nerfed from 90 to 30, and scales to 300 in Hardmode
- Damage buffed from 2 to 12, and scales to 55 in Hardmode
- Defense nerfed from 12 to 2, and scales to 13 in Hardmode
- Expert scaling applies 10 life and 3 damage per player

Bosses:
- Fixed Paradox Titan (Titan Soul) and Wall of Shadows not registering as kill
- Fixed bosses being seen as defeated for new worlds
- Fixed boss bags being able to give dev sets before Hardmode
- All boss summon items show the summon requirements in their tooltip
- Additional info for summons have been removed from Boss Checklist, as they are now available in the tooltip
- The requirements were checked for all items, the following things were found:
- Boss Checklist noted that Eye of Cthulhu had to be beaten for using Mysterious Drum, this is false
- Storm Jelly did not say any requirements, but it is required that Eye of Cthulhu has been slain
- Fungus Beetle appeared after Heater of Worlds in Boss Checklist, however Fungus Beetle comes after Heater of Worlds in terms of progression, this has been fixed
- Lowered Motherboard's defense from 70 to 30
- Lowered Signal Drone's damage from 75 to 30
- Increased Signal Drone's immune time from 180 (~3 seconds) to 240 (~4 seconds)
- Lowered Signal Drone's speed multiplier from 16 to 12
- Lowered Signal Drone's interdrone laser damage from 40 to 25
- Increased Motherboard's triple beam laser damage from 30 to 35

Worldgen:
- Worldgen should work better now, please try
- Removed many (read: at least a dozen) redundant loops iterating world chests (each 1000 iterations)
- Removed code trying to find a recently placed chest with random coords, with no purpose
- Organized some of the worldgen code

WorldGen Chests:
- Fixed chests replacing contents in the chest, chests now properly add to the contents
- Fixed chests containing Flying Carpet or Sandstorm In A Bottle having content replaced
- Fixed chests containing Pharaoh's Mask having content replaced
- Fixed Ruin Chest generation and having content replaced
- Fixed Ice Chest generation and having content replaced

Items:
- Fixed Extended Boom Flask not benefitting from the Flask Core effect
- Undead Warriors variants are now named. Savage are more common, Cruel and Relentless less common than Savage
- Undead Warriors stats changed, they are now properly scaling into hardmode and expert mode. They all have slightly increased defense and knockback resist to match vanilla zombies
- Undead Warriors gain more life and damage into hardmode. They also gain increased life and damage per player in expert mode
- Undead Warriors will drop Invar items less frequently, all drops were 20% before and now depend on the variant. Relentless can drop all Invar items, other variants may only drop a certain Invar item. Relentless variant has the highest droprates.
- The Invar drops now craft into 1 less Invar Bar
- The Invar drops are now worth however many Invar Bars they craft into
- Invar Bar is now valued at 1 silver each
- Melted Invar Sword was renamed to Broken Invar Sword
- Changed Invar armor pieces prices to match their crafting cost
- Invar armor pieces are now 'reinforceable' by crafting the reinforced variant at an anvil, which requires the original piece and an additional 2 Invar Bars
- Invar Helmet now grants +1 defense as its own bonus, and +2 defense as its set bonus
- Invar Headgear now grants 6% melee damage as its set bonus
- Invar Hat now grants 10% melee speed as its set bonus
- The Invar armor pieces will craft into new sets in the near future
- The Red Steel items have been made unavailable and the items will find a new purpose in the near future. The changes will be applied retroactively. This means if you have Red Steel gear right now it will still be functional in game right now, and when they find a new purpose they will automatically be updated
- The Thief mob no longer drops Chainmail and Leather armor items directly
- Chainmail armor is now craftable with iron/lead bars, chains and invar bars using anvil
- Leather armor is now craftable with leather using workbench or heavy workbench
- Chainmail armor is now sold by the Knight town npc after defeating EoC
- Leather armor is now sold by the Archer town npc after defeating EoC
- More tooltips have been changed to match vanilla's style

Other:
- Fixed silently Caught Exception: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at Tremor.NPCs.Bosses.CogLord.CogLordProbe.AI()
- Removed some borked comments (broken russian characters)
- Flags hideCode, hideResources and includeSource are no longer blocking unpacking. Unpack now to get the Tremor.dll

Download: mod browser or: https://github.com/Jofairden/Tremor/releases/download/v1.3.2.5/Tremor.tmod

Well shoot my dog and call me sally!!! (This is a reference to a game I love!!)

You out did yourself with this update. Great Job!! As soon as I saw this my jaw dropped to the floor

Tremor updated to v1.3.2.5!
Changelog for v1.3.2.5:

Note:
- Update to Fargo's Mod version v13.0 to fix the shop from breaking
- Tested killing Andas and Nova Pillar, both are fully functional to me. If you are reporting they are not, please tell me you're in multiplayer or not

Glacier:
- All mobs now have a 5% chance to drop Ice Ore (Icicles) with a stack of 1-2 or 2-3 in Hardmode. White Hound and Coldtrap have 10% chance to drop, with a stack of 2-4 or 3-5 in Hardmode
- All mobs now have a 10% chance to drop Ice Block with a stack of 1-3 or 2-4 in Hardmode. White Hound and Coldtrap have 20% chance to drop, with a stack of 2-5 or 3-6 in Hardmode
- Adjusted many mob scaling, see below:
Coldtrap:
- Life buffed from 20 to 30, and scales to 300 in Hardmode
- Damage buffed from 0 to 25, and scales to 65 in Hardmode
- Arm damage unchanged at 15, but scales to 40 in Hardmode
- Knockback resist buffed from 0% to 30%
- Now explodes into 2 to 3 Glaciers on death
- Note: the Ice Key drop chance IS NOT 33%, the chance is 1 in 25 (4%)
Frostbyte:
- Life nerfed from 50 to 20, and scales to 80 in Hardmode
- Damage nerfed from 13 to 4, and scales to 26 in Hardmode
- Defense nerfed from 12 to 3, and scales to 12 in Hardmode
- Expert scaling applies 5 life and 2 damage per player
Glacier:
- Life nerfed from 50 to 20, and scales to 100 in Hardmode
- Damage nerfed from 10 to 5, and scales to 32 in Hardmode
- Defense nerfed from 8 to 2, and scales to 12 in Hardmode
- Expert scaling applies 10 life and 2 damage per player
Ice Wolf:
- Life nerfed from 20 to 12, and scales to 96 in Hardmode
- Damage nerfed from 6 to 4, and scales to 36 in Hardmode
- Defense nerfed from 10 to 1, and scales to 12 in Hardmode
- Expert scaling applies 12 life and 2 damage per player
White Hound:
(hardmode only mob)
- Life buffed from 150 to 200
- Damage nerfed from 76 to 45
- Defense nerfed from 35 to 10
- Knockback resist nerfed from 30% to 10%
- Frostburn now lasts 1 to 3 seconds down from 1 second
White Walker:
- Now requires night time to spawn
- Life nerfed from 90 to 30, and scales to 300 in Hardmode
- Damage buffed from 2 to 12, and scales to 55 in Hardmode
- Defense nerfed from 12 to 2, and scales to 13 in Hardmode
- Expert scaling applies 10 life and 3 damage per player

Bosses:
- Fixed Paradox Titan (Titan Soul) and Wall of Shadows not registering as kill
- Fixed bosses being seen as defeated for new worlds
- Fixed boss bags being able to give dev sets before Hardmode
- All boss summon items show the summon requirements in their tooltip
- Additional info for summons have been removed from Boss Checklist, as they are now available in the tooltip
- The requirements were checked for all items, the following things were found:
- Boss Checklist noted that Eye of Cthulhu had to be beaten for using Mysterious Drum, this is false
- Storm Jelly did not say any requirements, but it is required that Eye of Cthulhu has been slain
- Fungus Beetle appeared after Heater of Worlds in Boss Checklist, however Fungus Beetle comes after Heater of Worlds in terms of progression, this has been fixed
- Lowered Motherboard's defense from 70 to 30
- Lowered Signal Drone's damage from 75 to 30
- Increased Signal Drone's immune time from 180 (~3 seconds) to 240 (~4 seconds)
- Lowered Signal Drone's speed multiplier from 16 to 12
- Lowered Signal Drone's interdrone laser damage from 40 to 25
- Increased Motherboard's triple beam laser damage from 30 to 35

Worldgen:
- Worldgen should work better now, please try
- Removed many (read: at least a dozen) redundant loops iterating world chests (each 1000 iterations)
- Removed code trying to find a recently placed chest with random coords, with no purpose
- Organized some of the worldgen code

WorldGen Chests:
- Fixed chests replacing contents in the chest, chests now properly add to the contents
- Fixed chests containing Flying Carpet or Sandstorm In A Bottle having content replaced
- Fixed chests containing Pharaoh's Mask having content replaced
- Fixed Ruin Chest generation and having content replaced
- Fixed Ice Chest generation and having content replaced

Items:
- Fixed Extended Boom Flask not benefitting from the Flask Core effect
- Undead Warriors variants are now named. Savage are more common, Cruel and Relentless less common than Savage
- Undead Warriors stats changed, they are now properly scaling into hardmode and expert mode. They all have slightly increased defense and knockback resist to match vanilla zombies
- Undead Warriors gain more life and damage into hardmode. They also gain increased life and damage per player in expert mode
- Undead Warriors will drop Invar items less frequently, all drops were 20% before and now depend on the variant. Relentless can drop all Invar items, other variants may only drop a certain Invar item. Relentless variant has the highest droprates.
- The Invar drops now craft into 1 less Invar Bar
- The Invar drops are now worth however many Invar Bars they craft into
- Invar Bar is now valued at 1 silver each
- Melted Invar Sword was renamed to Broken Invar Sword
- Changed Invar armor pieces prices to match their crafting cost
- Invar armor pieces are now 'reinforceable' by crafting the reinforced variant at an anvil, which requires the original piece and an additional 2 Invar Bars
- Invar Helmet now grants +1 defense as its own bonus, and +2 defense as its set bonus
- Invar Headgear now grants 6% melee damage as its set bonus
- Invar Hat now grants 10% melee speed as its set bonus
- The Invar armor pieces will craft into new sets in the near future
- The Red Steel items have been made unavailable and the items will find a new purpose in the near future. The changes will be applied retroactively. This means if you have Red Steel gear right now it will still be functional in game right now, and when they find a new purpose they will automatically be updated
- The Thief mob no longer drops Chainmail and Leather armor items directly
- Chainmail armor is now craftable with iron/lead bars, chains and invar bars using anvil
- Leather armor is now craftable with leather using workbench or heavy workbench
- Chainmail armor is now sold by the Knight town npc after defeating EoC
- Leather armor is now sold by the Archer town npc after defeating EoC
- More tooltips have been changed to match vanilla's style

Other:
- Fixed silently Caught Exception: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at Tremor.NPCs.Bosses.CogLord.CogLordProbe.AI()
- Removed some borked comments (broken russian characters)
- Flags hideCode, hideResources and includeSource are no longer blocking unpacking. Unpack now to get the Tremor.dll

Download: mod browser or: https://github.com/Jofairden/Tremor/releases/download/v1.3.2.5/Tremor.tmod
it seems that the new update its bugging recipe browser mod it just stops at 60-65% of rebuilding loot cache.

v1.3.2.6 hotfix
  • Fixed a bug causing way too many icicles to drop, Coldtrap to not explode into Glaciers (or way too many) and getting stuck in the load menu on Recipe browser: Rebuilding Loot Cache
  • Mind you, you will also have to wait for Recipe browser update to fix, if it's not out you have to wait.
  • Mod now also has an icon, not guaranteed final

@Jofairden The issue with the glacier biome not generating on medium worlds still seems to be occurring. I tried working around it with custom world sizes in TerraCustom, but that didn't work. Anything that is not the exact dimensions of a small or large world, and it won't spawn.

I got a small idea though. If there's no apparent cause for the issue, perhaps as a temporary workaround, you could implement a debug item that spawns a glacier biome when used in the snow biome?

@Jofairden The issue with the glacier biome not generating on medium worlds still seems to be occurring. I tried working around it with custom world sizes in TerraCustom, but that didn't work. Anything that is not the exact dimensions of a small or large world, and it won't spawn.

I got a small idea though. If there's no apparent cause for the issue, perhaps as a temporary workaround, you could implement a debug item that spawns a glacier biome when used in the snow biome?
like calamity mod in the past when defeating calamitas gives a item to spawn the biome right? but on tremor.

No invasion bug fix :( i noted that pirate and goblin invasion all spawn in ocean depending on the message of his approaching and when you fight them the bar keep frozen on 100%, i resolve this disabling the mod and reentering the world but is annoying making this if i want to farm money o items from those events :(

Guys how i defeat Nova pillar??? i destroy the 4 pillars but nova its imposible what i have to do?
[doublepost=1508730115,1508730045][/doublepost]Guys how i defeat Nova pillar??? i destroy the 4 pillars but nova its imposible what i have to do?

Guys how i defeat Nova pillar??? i destroy the 4 pillars but nova its imposible what i have to do?
[doublepost=1508730115,1508730045][/doublepost]Guys how i defeat Nova pillar??? i destroy the 4 pillars but nova its imposible what i have to do?
cheatsheet butcher option?

whats that?

Hey, love the mod so far, small problem though it most of the time gets stuck generating the world on a large world, singled it out to this mod and generated a world 100 times with only tremor and worldgen preview enabled.

What I found was that 12 out of 100 actually did generate with the 4 default vanilla corruption/crimson biomes outside of the glacier biome, as soon as one of the 4 corruption/crimson biomes even remotely is sticking into the glacier biome and it tries to generate the shadow orbs/crimson hearts inside it, it will 100% of the time get stuck for me.

So my question since I have no idea about modding is: wouldn't it be possible to implement a check so that corruption and crimson never can generate on top of the glacier like the one you can set if you use terracustom where the world evil is always on the side opposite of the jungle biome for example but as an independant check?

Pretty sure it's the glacier cause it only would get stuck when generating one of the world evils in the glacier even if only one pit is trying to generate in it.

The ones who went through and generated fine are the ones where none of them even touched the snow biome, and even if set to only one corrupt/crimson biome in terracustom, for me 6/10 times it still places it in the snow biome for whatever reason and gets stuck at generating pits.

Or possibly just having it be optional entirely by making it only spawn from an item you get after beating a specific boss?

This pretty much, like some sort of Spirit of Ice boss that when beat turns out to have been a seal that keeps the Eternal Ice in check transforming the Snow Biome partially like the Hallow does in vanilla hard mode.
Would be a shame if the glacier went away since I love nearly everything about it, minus the world gen :red:up of course otherwise it's great, athmosphere looks great with the tint of the screen, music is fitting and just about everything about it is great if you manage to generate a world with it that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom