tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This pretty much, like some sort of Spirit of Ice boss that when beat turns out to have been a seal that keeps the Eternal Ice in check transforming the Snow Biome partially like the Hallow does in vanilla hard mode.
Would be a shame if the glacier went away since I love nearly everything about it, minus the world gen :red:up of course otherwise it's great, athmosphere looks great with the tint of the screen, music is fitting and just about everything about it is great if you manage to generate a world with it that is.
I don’t know if they’d be willing to add a new boss, considering there’s a ton already. It seems like some Glacial themed boss holding the spawner for the biome would probably be the best way of going about it, but I don’t even know if zadum wants them to add more content to Tremor.

I don’t know if they’d be willing to add a new boss, considering there’s a ton already. It seems like some Glacial themed boss holding the spawner for the biome would probably be the best way of going about it, but I don’t even know if zadum wants them to add more content to Tremor.
You don't have to worry about zadum since it's my mod now, and I will confirm that there will be new bosses. In fact, one is already being sprited.
[doublepost=1508800164,1508800136][/doublepost]
What about changing it so that it spawns upon reaching a certain point in the game, rather than being present during worldgen?
I'd rather just manage to fix the worldgen, to be honest

For the sake of many things, this happened. With collaboration again, the wiki should improve
upload_2017-10-25_0-7-28.png

Tremor updated to v1.3.2.7!

Changelog for v1.3.2.7:

IMPORTANT! Uncle Danny:
`@everyone Alright, so as Jofairden and I have been on good terms already for a good while already, he just proposed to open up the wiki again. The wiki however, is quite a bad source of information as of now, and there are a lot of bad pages. He asked me if I could make this post to ask if anyone right now would want to help out with the wiki, both with cleaning it up and adding new pages. If you want to help out, ping me and I will give you the wiki editor role, giving you access to the #wiki channel where you can ask questions if needed.`
- This means the wiki is back in business and we are looking for editors. Go to the discord for more information.

Major:
  • - Fixed Lunar Roots bad worldgen code
  • - Removed a bad drop
  • - Fixed people getting stuck on: "Recipe Browser: Building Loot Cache - Tremor"

Goblin Army:
  • - Everyone reports it's bugged, but I cleared the goblin army in 3 different scenarios without any issues. Even Yoraiz0r says the code is fine.. If you have this issue, please tell me your entire modlist and MP or non MP
  • - Buffed Goblin Assasin life from 90 to 200
  • - Buffed Goblin Standard Bearer demounted life to 175 from 75, and mounted to 100 from 50
  • - Buffed Goblin Bomber life to 90 from 45

NPCs:
  • - I found in patch 1.3.1.13: "Desert Princess now drops only 1 of 3 Desert Explorer set items", however, this wasn't the case. So now Desert Queen can drop one piece at a time, and they all have 50% drop chance. I added smart code to ensure you don't always end up getting the same item.
  • - Desert Princess now spawns in the Desert Biome after Plantera is defeated
  • - Lowered Desert Princess life to 8000 down from 22000
  • - Lowered Desert Princess defense to 40 down from 45
  • - Lowered Desert Princess damage to 65 down from 110
  • - Both Desert Queen and Desert Wasp are no longer immune to all debuffs, but only immune to Venom, Poison and Confused

Items:
  • - Berserker set bonus updated to: "Summons a Rotating Sword to fight for you"
  • - Brass set bonus updated to: "Summons a Steampunk Drone to fight for you and increases damage of Brass Chain Repeater"
  • - Flesh Headgear now actually increases max minions by 1
  • - Nano set bonus updated to: "Summons a Nano Drone to fight for you"
  • - Nightingale set bonus spelling fix: agression -> aggression
  • - Chainmail renamed to Chain Mail by request
  • - Updated Stone Armor sell prices to 1 silver per piece
  • - Updated Stone Armor pieces' sizes to match the sprites
  • - Stone Chestplate now reduces melee speed by 10%
  • - Stone Chestplate now costs 45 Stone Block to craft, down from 75
  • - Stone Helmet no longer gives 4% melee damage and no longer silently decreases movement speed by 25%
  • - Stone Helmet now costs 25 Stone Block to craft, down from 40
  • - Stone Leggings now reduce movement speed by 10%
  • - Stone Leggings now cost 30 Stone Block to craft, down from 50
  • - The idea for the stone set is to provide heavy defense, but at the cost of being slower because stone is heavy.
  • - Orcish set bonus no longer silently reduces movement speed
  • - You can now see your face when wearing Harpy Helmet or Harpy Hood

Wiki:
  • - Armor page updated. Now has stats, effects, sprites and recipes on all sets.
  • - Knight shop updated.
  • - Archer shop updated.
  • - Pre-Hardmode Enemies page updated.

Note:
  • - Massive resprites comin, BOII
k so as usual, the mod browser is gonna flip at first. the download will probably work in like 1-2 hours

Ok this is gonna be extensive...with only tremor mod enabled and in a new world the bug appears again, this happen using a goblin standard or at random time when a goblin invasion start, first thing is the message a goblin invasion aproaching from x place is missing, 2nd just the goblin from tremod are spawning 3 of them are visible, goblin assasin,goblin standard bearer and goblin bomber i think from previous versions theres a wizard goblin or something who spawn a blue pale laser and teleport away that never got on visible screen i knew about him from previous versions,3rd when you reach the quota its stay there frozen forever,4th this happens with Only tremor and cheat sheet enabled i tested it with calamity and spirit and its the same bug,5th the normal goblins spawn in the ocean you have to travel to both ocean and see where they are with just tremor alone enabled and again after with spirit mod and after that with calamity mod enabled.im gonna keep testing to help solving this bug.

I think he means the first page of the thread sir.
Oh, well. I can't update it sadly.

Ok this is gonna be extensive...with only tremor mod enabled and in a new world the bug appears again, this happen using a goblin standard or at random time when a goblin invasion start, first thing is the message a goblin invasion aproaching from x place is missing, 2nd just the goblin from tremod are spawning 3 of them are visible, goblin assasin,goblin standard bearer and goblin bomber i think from previous versions theres a wizard goblin or something who spawn a blue pale laser and teleport away that never got on visible screen i knew about him from previous versions,3rd when you reach the quota its stay there frozen forever,4th this happens with Only tremor and cheat sheet enabled i tested it with calamity and spirit and its the same bug,5th the normal goblins spawn in the ocean you have to travel to both ocean and see where they are with just tremor alone enabled and again after with spirit mod and after that with calamity mod enabled.im gonna keep testing to help solving this bug.
Ok well this is weird. I did multiple goblin invasions myself yesterday with no troubles, using only Tremor. I simply cannot find the issue

on the other hand are really these mobs necessary? I prefer the glacier biome with all the problems over those 3 goblin that ruined my favorite mod. I can't record a video of the problem right now, but i start to thinking that gonna be the only solution to show you the error.
edit: i made a short video.

Last edited:
Hey I don't know if anyone else has reported this bug or not but I can't summon the Goblin Army event while using Tremor. I have tested this with all my others mods but when I add tremor I can't summon it and I don't get any messages of the event happen (Such as breaking a shadow orb and waiting,etc.) I like your mod and the content it adds but breaking this event and stopping me from getting new town npcs hurts my progress. I didn't have this bug in older versions of Tremor with the same mods except a couple installed,it wasn't until the latest version that I have had this problem.

A list of mods I'm using incase you ask:
Banner Bonanza
Boss Checklist
Calamity Mod
Cheat Sheet
Crushed Ores
Expeditions Base
Expeditions Content Pack
ExperienceAndClasses
Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls
HERO'sMod
Loot Bags
Magic Storage
Material Trader Npc
Ore Seeds
Peculiarity
RPG Classes
Recipe Browser
Solutions Mod
Spirit Mod
Terra's Wing Compilation (UPDATED)
Thorium Mod
Tremor Mod Remastered
WeaponOut
Which Mod Is This From?
Wing Slot

At what point does the alchemist NPC sell freeze flasks?
[doublepost=1510334632,1510334334][/doublepost]
Hey I don't know if anyone else has reported this bug or not but I can't summon the Goblin Army event while using Tremor. I have tested this with all my others mods but when I add tremor I can't summon it and I don't get any messages of the event happen (Such as breaking a shadow orb and waiting,etc.) I like your mod and the content it adds but breaking this event and stopping me from getting new town npcs hurts my progress. I didn't have this bug in older versions of Tremor with the same mods except a couple installed,it wasn't until the latest version that I have had this problem.

Banner Bonanza
Boss Checklist
Calamity Mod
Cheat Sheet
Crushed Ores
Expeditions Base
Expeditions Content Pack
ExperienceAndClasses
HERO'sMod
Loot Bags
Magic Storage
Material Trader Npc
Ore Seeds
Peculiarity
RPG Classes
Recipe Browser
Solutions Mod
Spirit Mod
Thorium Mod
Tremor Mod Remastered
WeaponOut
Which Mod Is This From?
Wing Slot

I only use tremor mod. I don't have any trouble getting goblin events. Sometimes I get too many to where it becomes annoying.

Banner Bonanza
Boss Checklist
Calamity Mod
Cheat Sheet
Crushed Ores
Expeditions Base
Expeditions Content Pack
ExperienceAndClasses
HERO'sMod
Loot Bags
Magic Storage
Material Trader Npc
Ore Seeds
Peculiarity
RPG Classes
Recipe Browser
Solutions Mod
Spirit Mod
Thorium Mod
Tremor Mod Remastered
WeaponOut
Which Mod Is This From?
Wing Slot
might be a combination of tremor with another mod, but then again, this isn't the first goblin problem seen, even though Jofairden said he hasn't seen these problems pop up, and he is the one running this mod

unable to load mod. when i enable mod then reload it tells me that i need tmodloader 0.10.2. but tmodloader still only showing 0.10.1 on there page.

Im still using version 1.3.1.5 and having trouble with the Wall of Shadows, he keeps going into the ground so I can't hit him. =\ anybody got any strategies for him?

might be a combination of tremor with another mod, but then again, this isn't the first goblin problem seen, even though Jofairden said he hasn't seen these problems pop up, and he is the one running this mod

I don't think it is. Calamity,spirit,thorium and tremor worked just find until tremor updated to the latest and now whenever i add tremor I can't fight goblins. I take tremor out and leave everything else and it works fine. I went to calamity first because people blamed it and I fixed the calamity problem but now tremor is the only mod stopping the events for me

I don't think it is. Calamity,spirit,thorium and tremor worked just find until tremor updated to the latest and now whenever i add tremor I can't fight goblins. I take tremor out and leave everything else and it works fine. I went to calamity first because people blamed it and I fixed the calamity problem but now tremor is the only mod stopping the events for me

Tremor is notorious for not playing well with other mods, but with updates the compatibility has been increasing steadily.

I've never had the goblin army issue, myself, but it is well known.

Personally I've had issues with Tremor and Pumpking that don't seem to get reported very much. Something about Tremor screws up the drop table of moon lord when it comes to spawning loot from Pumpking. I'm not sure how this is caused but the removal of Tremor, in my modlist, fixed the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom