tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anything that can be done about Barmadillo not spawning? I've spent over five real-world hours hanging out in the Underground and nothing. I've tried battle potions, I even tried the dungeon and jungle because I saw some people claim it spawned there. Any tips? Or is it just a waiting game?

ETA: BTW yes I've beaten the Trinity.

Tremor is notorious for not playing well with other mods, but with updates the compatibility has been increasing steadily.

I've never had the goblin army issue, myself, but it is well known.
Second this, it's been reported like a thousand times. Unfortunately can't find the issue (yet)
Let's hope some random bug fix fixes this issue silently, heh

Is there anything that can be done about Barmadillo not spawning? I've spent over five real-world hours hanging out in the Underground and nothing. I've tried battle potions, I even tried the dungeon and jungle because I saw some people claim it spawned there. Any tips? Or is it just a waiting game?

ETA: BTW yes I've beaten the Trinity.
Here's the spawn conditions, check if you match
Code:
        public override float SpawnChance(NPCSpawnInfo spawnInfo)
        {
            return Main.hardMode && TremorWorld.Boss.Trinity.IsDowned() && !spawnInfo.player.ZoneDungeon && spawnInfo.spawnTileY > Main.rockLayer ? 0.002f : 0f;
}

I should chime in to say that the luminite cores that were not spawning from Moon Lord (from Pumpking mod) are now spawning. I'm not sure if one of the recent updates fixed this, or what, but it is working now.

Here's the spawn conditions, check if you match
Code:
        public override float SpawnChance(NPCSpawnInfo spawnInfo)
        {
            return Main.hardMode && TremorWorld.Boss.Trinity.IsDowned() && !spawnInfo.player.ZoneDungeon && spawnInfo.spawnTileY > Main.rockLayer ? 0.002f : 0f;
}

Sorry, I'm pretty new to mods, I've never checked the code before. Can you tell me where?

Hello. When i loaded a game, i have been seen this:
23768872_1916905605304422_610306837_o.png

The index is outside the array boundaries - Russian letters says
What I need to do????
P. s sorry my bad English, Im Ukrainian :happy:

Last edited:
I am just curious if the Alchemist is going to get a better prehardmode set than the chemist gear. every other class gets better dmg and armor sets prior to fighting skeletron and wall of flesh except the alchemist. The chemist set gives good dmg but terrible armor. Then there is the set you can make with the tears of death but that is only from killing skeletron multiple times and/or getting lucky with blood moons and hoping druids spawn.

Hello everyone, I have a problem with the mod, the goblin invasion arrives only at the ends of the world, and not at the appropriate time, and when the '' I end '' never ends, I thought it was some incompatibility with some other mod, but try only the tremor and it does not work either. I have version 1.3.2.7 help please :/

Hello everyone, I have a problem with the mod, the goblin invasion arrives only at the ends of the world, and not at the appropriate time, and when the '' I end '' never ends, I thought it was some incompatibility with some other mod, but try only the tremor and it does not work either. I have version 1.3.2.7 help please :/
known issue, though the fact Jofairden, the guy running and updating the mod, says he hasn't found any issue is strange

I do not know, I'll try to go to an older version I suppose, if that solves it

Hello there,

I have a little problem and Uncle Google and Aunte Search did not revealed the solution. :)

I cannot find "Woodling Warrior" to farm the "Mana Fruit" for some recipes. Can anyone help me there?
I found a russion website (some help with Google Translate) said, that this enemy is found during blood moon on surface, but not said, which biome, so tried some... It should be Pre-Hardmode-Enemy (relating to this website: https://tremormod.gamepedia.com/Enemies).

Thank you for helping me out.

No other mods installed (instead of HEROs Mod), tested out for about 1 hour of 30 times enemy spawn.

Bye.

Last edited:
Hey I found an issue with tremor yet again. When I readd if I put any armor on it crashes my game. I was trying to see if I could get tremor to rework with the mods I have but I can't even use vanilla armor anymore without it crashing my game. I'm kinda thinking that play-ability with other mods is a no with tremor which is a shame because it has good content. Guess I'll just not use tremor every again since I can't find any fixes and all I get is "blame everything but tremor."
[doublepost=1511807815,1511807646][/doublepost]
Tremor is notorious for not playing well with other mods, but with updates the compatibility has been increasing steadily.

I've never had the goblin army issue, myself, but it is well known.

Personally I've had issues with Tremor and Pumpking that don't seem to get reported very much. Something about Tremor screws up the drop table of moon lord when it comes to spawning loot from Pumpking. I'm not sure how this is caused but the removal of Tremor, in my modlist, fixed the issue.
If compatibility means breaking the game so you can't use base game items then sure. Tremor every time I use it breaks something with the base game but if I remove it everything works fine.

Last edited:
Hello there, I faced a problem playing terraria with tremor, thorium and some other mods. First days were normal, but after killing eater of world NPC stoped coming into my world. Then I killed skeletron and into my world started coming some new tremor mod goblins. After a three hours of killing progress bar reached 100% and nothing happened. Why this can happened and how to fix it?
Sorry for my english, I am not a native speaker.

The wiki is kind of broken, Just beat trinity but nothing I have can pick Angelite or Colapsium...how do i break them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom