tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn...guess i have to wait for another big update for it to be compatible with Overhaul...or what major mods are and not compatible with each other?
Thorium, Tremor, Spirit, and Sacred Tools tend to be compatible (in my experience, anyway). Calamity is technically compatible with other mods, but the equipment and bosses tend to overpower everything, so it's not very balanced. Overhaul generally isn't fully compatible with anything.

Thorium, Tremor, Spirit, and Sacred Tools tend to be compatible (in my experience, anyway). Calamity is technically compatible with other mods, but the equipment and bosses tend to overpower everything, so it's not very balanced. Overhaul generally isn't fully compatible with anything.
Oh dear...according to Overhauls page in Mod compatibility with Tremor it says "Should work nicely, Not tested" i guess that was wrong or either i have too many mod stuff in my world that crashes my game every time. (I have Calamity, Thorium, Elements Awoken, Enigma, Spirit) i remember Tremor working with me until an update to mod made it crash my game every time so i had to uninstall. Its either Mod Overload or Incompatibility, hopefully this was informative and have a nice day. ;)

Hey, i have an issue with the frost king, every time i spawn him, he runs away instantly, its always straight down aswell, ive beaten everything upto him modded and vanilla, im spawning him in the snow biome during the night in a hardmoded expert world, any clue whats going on? is anyone else having the same issue?

Hey, i have an issue with the frost king, every time i spawn him, he runs away instantly, its always straight down aswell, ive beaten everything upto him modded and vanilla, im spawning him in the snow biome during the night in a hardmoded expert world, any clue whats going on? is anyone else having the same issue?
one of the many bugs that tremor still have today..... since tremor now property of jofairden rather of zadum (working now with antiaris) tremor updates updates are something very rare (because tremor is low prority to jofairden,so....expect bugs/glitches while playing with tremor).

one of the many bugs that tremor still have today..... since tremor now property of jofairden rather of zadum (working now with antiaris) tremor updates updates are something very rare (because tremor is low prority to jofairden,so....expect bugs/glitches while playing with tremor).
Thats a real shame :/ im doing a play through where im trying different gear sets on each boss, the fact the frost king is bugged kinda fluffs that up haha, but thanks for the info ^_^

GOOD NEWS!! I managed to kill the frost king, i hosted a dedicated server (for liquid settling) mined a huge frack off tunnel straight down to hell, equipped a S.D.M.G with chlorophyte bullets, a slime mount, and chased the guy down haha

GOOD NEWS!! I managed to kill the frost king, i hosted a dedicated server (for liquid settling) mined a huge frack off tunnel straight down to hell, equipped a S.D.M.G with chlorophyte bullets, a slime mount, and chased the guy down haha
Well, that's certainly one way!

Thanks Narsayden! I signed up just to find out why the frost king was running away to hell and you gave me a good idea on how to kill him. One more boss off my list.

Edit: Anyone know where to find a Phantom? I need phantom souls but the wiki doesn't have much info on where to find them. Thanks

Last edited:
Anyone know where to find a Phantom? I need phantom souls but the wiki doesn't have much info on where to find them. Thanks
phantoms drop phantom souls, they spawn during the blood moon (pre-hardmode enemy) and they have similar aspect/AI to the reaper/wraith vanilla enemies, and have with you water candles and battle potions to make this easy.

How can I get the older version of this mod ? I really liked how challenging it was and most of the bugs were hilariously funny . I think it was version (1.2) or something around that. I hope I can get a link for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom