tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya Everyone! Emerald Here! So, It has come to my attention that there has been controversy surrounding this mod because of stolen sprites and whatnot. If anyone would like to fill me in on this event, fill free to do so!

(Now, this may not be true in the end, but just incase.... If there was some sprite stealing going on here.... well, whoever was doing it should disgusted with themselves. They can't be bothered to come up with something original so they just steal and think they can get away with it? Pfft. what a dumb***.)

Heya Everyone! Emerald Here! So, It has come to my attention that there has been controversy surrounding this mod because of stolen sprites and whatnot. If anyone would like to fill me in on this event, fill free to do so!

(Now, this may not be true in the end, but just incase.... If there was some sprite stealing going on here.... well, whoever was doing it should disgusted with themselves. They can't be bothered to come up with something original so they just steal and think they can get away with it? Pfft. what a dumb***.)
that case was solved "months" ago and due to that the "copy content" was deleted.......but due to the way tremor took in that momment the original owner "zadum" left tremor and now its working with "antiaris" (you should check it out) and if you ask jofairden took tremor ownership.

Hey,I got that error when try to reload mods. How can I fix it?

System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
in System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
in
Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
in Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Hi @EmeraldGriderimore, welcome to the forums. ~:)

As far as these forums are concerned, the details of any stolen sprites are between the parties involved, and is not to be a public discussion. It only creates drama. If you’re looking for gossip and drama, you’ll need to get it elsewhere. Thanks.

I have a issue that Angelite or Collapsium ores isn't spawned. I summoned The Trinity and beat it, but the message, 'This world has been enlightened with Angelite' or 'This world has been attacked with Collapsium.' Tremor Mod which I play is the Latest Version 1.3.2.7.Is it a bug?

I try the mod today and all the alchemist accessories i used just don't work at all. It's even worst because it make less effect than normal.

I tried the pyro, the nitro and the long fuse.

I only use this mod plus "another boss bar" that's all

please help !

I try the mod today and all the alchemist accessories i used just don't work at all. It's even worst because it make less effect than normal.
I tried the pyro, the nitro and the long fuse.
I only use this mod plus "another boss bar" that's all
please help !
I ran into the same problem. I couldn't get any of the sprayers to work, either. Without any Sprayers or Alchemist Gear, the class is incredibly boring, and it basically killed all the interest I had in my Alchemist playthough.

I really hope this bug gets fixed, as I had been having a lot of fun with the class up until then.

Last edited:
*IMPORTANT PLEASE READ*

Have been using Tremor for a while now. Did it a lot in multiplayer with a buddy.

Only recently we did another playthrough with some mods, tremor included. This is where an issue came up.
The goblin army is bugged.

Upon the spawn of the army (either it be the natural spawn or the manual one with the trophy), nothing happens. No message. No army approaching, never ever.
Problem with this is two mayor issues;
- Goblin Tinkerer will never be avaiable.
- NPCs will never spawn

Pirate invasion can't also be done. Haven't checked for other events impossible to spawn but you get the idea.

I've just disabled all mods each one by one, until I found the problem to be within Tremor. I have no idea how to fix the issue ingame (I tried spawning in goblins to get the bar to 100%, didn't work). Only way to fix it is to remove Tremor from my modlist which sucks. It'd be lovely if there was a fix to this huge issue.

jofairden knows very well that tremor has a lot of bugs to be fixed but unfortunately "tremor is a low priority on his to do list" because as we speak his working trying to make it work "prefixes for enemies" without any problems and he stated this will take months.....so a ETA on when tremor gonna be fixed is unknown.

I have a problem please help me
I have empty houses for npc's but they are not coming I need chef archer forge master but they not coming why ? please help

I have a problem please help me
I have empty houses for npc's but they are not coming I need chef archer forge master but they not coming why ? please help
Chef= eater of worlds/brain of cthulu defeated on that world.
archer=only need and empty house.
forge master= defeat the tiki totem boss AND as long you have "in your inventory" the jungle alloy (special no expert boss drop) and empty house he will arrive.

I know they are not coming in night and yes I have jungle alloy in my chest

yesterday I take jungle alloy to my inventory for 2-3 days and still nothing

but I don't know why the archer and chef not coming because warrior alchemist and sorcerer was comed in first day

I know they are not coming in night and yes I have jungle alloy in my chest

yesterday I take jungle alloy to my inventory for 2-3 days and still nothing

but I don't know why the archer and chef not coming because warrior alchemist and sorcerer was comed in first day
thats strange those are the conditions to make those npcs arrive to your world.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom