tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i need help, when i defeated trinity it spawned in ore like normal, the problem, i can't mine it becuase it spawned where i had the magic storage in my base, so when i mine it i crash, heres an image
filedetails
1-take out everything from magic storages and put them in chests.
2-disable the mod (magic storage).
3-mine the ore and hope to not crash your game.
4-if that works enable again magic storage.

needs to be updated and the item frame and armor not showing up on stands needs to be fixed
item frames and armors are a modloader bug not the mod.....but that the mod needs and update, it needs it.....but since jofairden is alone in tremor doing this (and working on his other projects) it can take a while.....a real while.

item frames and armors are a modloader bug not the mod.....but that the mod needs and update, it needs it.....but since jofairden is alone in tremor doing this (and working on his other projects) it can take a while.....a real while.
Jofairden hasn't worked on Tremor in about a year.

Jofairden hasn't worked on Tremor in about a year.
well its only him working on a big mod....yes I know at least he could keep us informed about fixing tremor at a small pace every 2 months at least, but since im not him hes the only one that can answer that question.....and besides I bet he and the others on the modloader team are preparing for the 1.3.6 update to make a temporal solution if the update breaks in a way the code of modloader if that happens.

that would be sweet when he updates it, this is the result of me having to remove Tremor Mod since it was causing world backup errors.
I had to mine out the entire everfrost mini biome from tremor cause all the blocks were pink error blocks that did not drop anything so I have this huge crater in my world now lol.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1450054405
[doublepost=1532473564,1532473502][/doublepost]Works Fine now LOL ! *2 hours later after using the cannon from Joost mod* ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

well its only him working on a big mod....yes I know at least he could keep us informed about fixing tremor at a small pace every 2 months at least, but since im not him hes the only one that can answer that question.....and besides I bet he and the others on the modloader team are preparing for the 1.3.6 update to make a temporal solution if the update breaks in a way the code of modloader if that happens.
A couple months ago i was given ownership of Tremor, Jofairden is not a developer of Tremor, the TModLoader team usually gets certain information from the devs to make the updating process cleaner.

Hi, I just started modded but recently after finally defeating the Evil Corn boss and getting it's mask i tried putting it on a mannequin but once I did it bbecame invisible and didn't give me back the mask after breaking the mannequin, as well as the swords can't go up on the weapon rack and the modded items disappear if you put them up on item frames and leave the game. I would like to know if I can fix it or if is just impossible or my computer being stupid.

Hi, I just started modded but recently after finally defeating the Evil Corn boss and getting it's mask i tried putting it on a mannequin but once I did it bbecame invisible and didn't give me back the mask after breaking the mannequin, as well as the swords can't go up on the weapon rack and the modded items disappear if you put them up on item frames and leave the game. I would like to know if I can fix it or if is just impossible or my computer being stupid.
bugs with "modded items" regarding to mannequins/womanequinns and weapon/item frames are a modloader bug not the mod himself, and its a very old bug that even today the modloader team cant fix so....so dont put important items on the future.

bugs with "modded items" regarding to mannequins/womanequinns and weapon/item frames are a modloader bug not the mod himself, and its a very old bug that even today the modloader team cant fix so....so dont put important items on the future.
They can fix it, but its a lot of work and its already fixed in 1.3.6

just beated moon lord so is it trehardmode? or what? if it is I cant summon dark emperor is it a bug?
1-yes you enter on tremode once beaten moon lord.
2-do you have the summon item to face the dark emperor? if you have it do you use it at night?

even today tremor content its not bug free (items, enemies, bosses etc.), and since Batby officially take tremor ownership now, youre gonna wait the update until 2019....(he stated this on the first 3 posts on this page)

When will this mod get an update? I tried to play as an alchemist and none of the accessories or armors work properly. (ex, Flask accessory will make the cloud disappear, armors barely increase the damage of the flask, etc.)

Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at System.IO.File.InternalReadAllBytes(String path, Boolean checkHost)
at Terraria.Utilities.FileUtilities.ReadAllBytes(String path, Boolean cloud)
at Terraria.IO.WorldFile.loadWorld(Boolean loadFromCloud)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
can someone tell me what mod this is
it would be better if you post that error in the Tmodloader thread rather of tremor, since they can give you a quick answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom