tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is is actually possible to pack the mod back using the "mod source" function in TModLoader ? Would like to do a resprite of the enemies, that have barely to no details, but not sure if it is possible due to errors

A couple months ago i was given ownership of Tremor, Jofairden is not a developer of Tremor
Ok, I'm going to challenge you on this.

Why would Jofairden pass ownership of such a large mod off to someone who is seemly random and new here?
Tremor might not be the "best mod", But it's one of the largest with a long history, if I was the former owner, I would have passed it off to a willing experienced modder to keep it alive.

You'll be waiting until at least 2019
This proves my point. If it was me working on this, I'd have a balance update out in a few days.

This is a piece of Terraria modding history, and I expect it to be looked after like so. I know I'm not the only one who would.

Last edited:
Ok, I'm going to challenge you on this.

Why would Jofairden pass ownership of such a large mod off to someone who is seemly random and new here?
Tremor might not be the "best mod", But it's one of the largest with a long history, if I was the former owner, I would have passed it off to a willing experienced modder to keep it alive.

This proves my point. If it was me working on this, I'd have a balance update out in a few days.

This is a piece of Terraria modding history, and I expect it to be looked after like so. I know I'm not the only one who would.
I'm not random in other places, thanks for your input on how to run things, its been taken into consideration.

I'm not random in other places, thanks for your input on how to run things, its been taken into consideration.
Then show me your portfolio of things you've done in these "other places", I can show you mine without any problems. (I said I was going to challenge you)

As far as running things go, listen, you can drop the "corporate answering machine script" lines. And get real with me. AFAIK, your not really anybody here (not saying I'm someone here either, but my point stands) and you have ownership of one of Terraria's largest mods, the only logic I see here is your close friends with Jofairden, I don't see any other reason why he'd hand Tremor to you. So fill me in, why did Jofairden give you Tremor? And what do you plan to do with it?

EDIT: Might want to take this into PM's since it's getting more off the mod and more about you and such such.

Last edited:
Then show me your portfolio of things you've done in these "other places", I can show you mine without any problems. (I said I was going to challenge you)

As far as running things go, listen, you can drop the "corporate answering machine script" lines. And get real with me. AFAIK, your not really anybody here (not saying I'm someone here either, but my point stands) and you have ownership of one of Terraria's largest mods, the only logic I see here is your close friends with Jofairden, I don't see any other reason why he'd hand Tremor to you. So fill me in, why did Jofairden give you Tremor? And what do you plan to do with it?

EDIT: Might want to take this into PM's since it's getting more off the mod and more about you and such such.

I am the most active member of the official tml community, including the devs themselves, I've been in this community since early 2016, i mad the concept work for mod icon support in the browser, and even before calamity was a thing i was apart of a project with one of the old thorium spriters and one of the current antiaris spriters, almost any notable mod dev in the community likely knows me, as for the latter question, i plan on killing off tremor.

I am the most active member of the official tml community, including the devs themselves, I've been in this community since early 2016, i mad the concept work for mod icon support in the browser, and even before calamity was a thing i was apart of a project with one of the old thorium spriters and one of the current antiaris spriters, almost any notable mod dev in the community likely knows me.
Ok then.
That's more like it.
not saying the work you did was bad, hell I can respect that. Just the way your looking down at all this I don't agree with.

almost any notable mod dev in the community likely knows me.
For what exactly is questionable, I asked people about who you are, and got mixed answers.

i plan on killing off tremor.
That's a nice way to say "F*ck you" to everyone who wanted an update, 10-10 IGN.

You still didn't answer my question why Jofairden gave you the mod, but I take it that's something personal you don't want people to know, even though it's obvious.
I think we're done here, you could have done so much better. Hell everyone could have, this mod is not a mistake, just an early effort that fell short...

Last edited:
Ok then.
That's more like it.
not saying the work you did was bad, hell I can respect that. Just the way your looking down at all this I don't agree with.

For what exactly is questionable, I asked people about who you are, and got mixed answers.

That's a nice way to say "F*ck you" to everyone who wanted an update, 10-10 IGN.

You still didn't answer my question why Jofairden gave you the mod, but I take it that's something personal you don't want people to know, even though it's obvious.
I think we're done here, you could have done so much better. Hell everyone could have, this mod is not a mistake, just an early effort that fell short...
You're one interesting fellow, lemme tell you.

First and foremost, there is no need for drama here. If you want to dispute my choice of passing on the mod to someone else, you should come directly to me instead of going off against that person in the thread.

Secondly, there are various reasons why I passed ownership. And none of that has nothing to do with Batby being 'a close friend' or whatever. My reasons are the following:
  1. My priorities changed
  2. I have way less time than I did before (interchangeable with 1)
  3. I am no longer motivated to work on it
All points raised make me look for another developer, and if you don't like that then that's too bad for you.

Ultimately, nobody ever really contributed to Tremor whilst I was in charge. I always actively promoted helping out, making commits and putting effort into feedback. A few people did, on our Discord server, but that quickly died out. Going off against the new developer, whose goal is to turn Tremor into a well-made, respectable mod, is just silly. I must admit that it could've been communicated better, but honestly everything Tremor related has been fairly dead so I never bothered.

First and foremost, there is no need for drama here. If you want to dispute my choice of passing on the mod to someone else, you should come directly to me instead of going off against that person in the thread.

Secondly, there are various reasons why I passed ownership. And none of that has nothing to do with Batby being 'a close friend' or whatever. My reasons are the following:
  1. My priorities changed
  2. I have way less time than I did before (interchangeable with 1)
  3. I am no longer motivated to work on it
All points raised make me look for another developer, and if you don't like that then that's too bad for you.

Ultimately, nobody ever really contributed to Tremor whilst I was in charge. I always actively promoted helping out, making commits and putting effort into feedback. A few people did, on our Discord server, but that quickly died out. Going off against the new developer, whose goal is to turn Tremor into a well-made, respectable mod, is just silly. I must admit that it could've been communicated better, but honestly everything Tremor related has been fairly dead so I never bothered.
Well, I got my answer then.
Sorry for false accusations, I get no one is obligated to work on something even if they don't like it and I'm not telling anyone to continue Tremor. Sorry to here you got stuck with all that blunt work and a lazy team.
If people didn't want to see anymore updates I'd be completely OK with letting this mod rest in it's grave peaceful. But I won't argue this anymore here, do what you will.

Well, I got my answer then.
Sorry for false accusations, I get no one is obligated to work on something even if they don't like it and I'm not telling anyone to continue Tremor. Sorry to here you got stuck with all that blunt work and a lazy team.
If people didn't want to see anymore updates I'd be completely OK with letting this mod rest in it's grave peaceful. But I won't argue this anymore here, do what you will.
Next time try not to be so rude.

Soo, after reading up on some of the comments, I'm guessing this mod died? No more updates anymore? Because I can't even enable it in-game. It says "This mod was designed for tmodloader 0.10.1, however you are using 0.10.1.5". Funny how I can't play it by having a newer version. But as I said it seemed to have stopped getting updates sooo..?

Hey guys currently playing with some mods and encountered the problem that i cant talk to randomly spawning NPCs such as bound Goblin, Sleeping Angler, Underground Merchant. I am playing with Tremor Remastered, The Enigma Mod, Loot Bags, Magic Storage and more Chest Loot. Anybody encountered a similar problem with Tremor Remastered before?

Hey guys currently playing with some mods and encountered the problem that i cant talk to randomly spawning NPCs such as bound Goblin, Sleeping Angler, Underground Merchant. I am playing with Tremor Remastered, The Enigma Mod, Loot Bags, Magic Storage and more Chest Loot. Anybody encountered a similar problem with Tremor Remastered before?
Update Enigma.

Soo, after reading up on some of the comments, I'm guessing this mod died? No more updates anymore? Because I can't even enable it in-game. It says "This mod was designed for tmodloader 0.10.1, however you are using 0.10.1.5". Funny how I can't play it by having a newer version. But as I said it seemed to have stopped getting updates sooo..?
It's not 'dead', thought sort of is. The mod is being remade into 'Tremor 2', which will take quite some time.

Just wondering, I'm having trouble with the Nova pillar. As I'm killing the themed enemies, the indication lasers do not appear, and it would appear that the Pillar's shield is in a constant state of regen, as indicated by blue '+' signs constantly appearing above it. Is there any way to kill it?

Just wondering, I'm having trouble with the Nova pillar. As I'm killing the themed enemies, the indication lasers do not appear, and it would appear that the Pillar's shield is in a constant state of regen, as indicated by blue '+' signs constantly appearing above it. Is there any way to kill it?
use the butcher option on cheatsheet mod to kill it....but be careful if you use the butcher option, it will kill the other lunar pillars not matter were you are on your world and summoning the moon lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom