tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
use the butcher option on cheatsheet mod to kill it....but be careful if you use the butcher option, it will kill the other lunar pillars not matter were you are on your world and summoning the moon lord.

So, no actual way to kill it, then? I'd rather not utilize the butcher, if it can be helped.

I personally like this mod but. One time when i summoned goblin army nothing happened and after it always 1 or 2 goblin comes i kill them it says goblin army 2%from100%.I killed them enough to achieve victory it was 100%from100% but goblins still came. Please repair that bug :)

Has anyone else noticed how much memory this mod uses compared to others with similar amounts of content (i.e. Thorium)? When I switched this one out, I was able to add 10 more mods- all of which seemed fairly large. Is there any particular aspect to this mod that makes it so intensive? And is it an easy fix? If so, could there be a performance patch to this anytime soon? I realize that the mod is just starting to go through a rewrite, and I'd rather not wait until it gets everything back, which that may not even happen. I hope that makes sense.

@zadum4ivii Can you post a tiny 'update', please? An extra version without the glacier biome, if it's not a big problem. Me and my bf absolutely hate it, but we don't wanna miss out on every other piece of cool stuff the mod provides you with during the worldgen stage, so turning it off and the on isn't really, uh, an option. There is nothing interesting in the glacier anyway, just ruins the snow biome.

@zadum4ivii Can you post a tiny 'update', please? An extra version without the glacier biome, if it's not a big problem. Me and my bf absolutely hate it, but we don't wanna miss out on every other piece of cool stuff the mod provides you with during the worldgen stage, so turning it off and the on isn't really, uh, an option. There is nothing interesting in the glacier anyway, just ruins the snow biome.
Sorry, I'm not developing Tremor anymore.

Sorry, I'm not developing Tremor anymore.
I see. Since you aren't - mind pointing me at what file I can look at and edit so it won't be generated?
If you don't remember that either - it's fine. I'll just turn off Tremor at generation, since you can still get the tremor ore and heart ore from bags of potential. But I'd still prefer the aforementioned method! :)

I see. Since you aren't - mind pointing me at what file I can look at and edit so it won't be generated?
If you don't remember that either - it's fine. I'll just turn off Tremor at generation, since you can still get the tremor ore and heart ore from bags of potential. But I'd still prefer the aforementioned method! :)
I suppose you should remove private void GenGlacier(GenerationProgress progress) method from TremorWorld.cs.

I'd just remove the mod to be honest, it's pretty trash

I suppose you should remove private void GenGlacier(GenerationProgress progress) method from TremorWorld.cs.
Thanks, worked out perfectly~

I'd just remove the mod to be honest, it's pretty trash
The bosses are trash, most of them anyway. But it's still fun to have more content!

I've seen some reports of incompatibility, but seems like it is easier to avoid this mod if one wants more mods.
Haven't met with any of incompatibility problems yet, but I'll keep my eye on them.

Anyone having issues with presents not dropping during the Christmas season at all? Done a few days worth of fighting and not getting any presents to drop.

Is there any development done? Cometite Heads despawn when we attack em and we need the crystals they drop to progress to the last stuff in the mod :(

So with this new 64bit TModLoader thats just come out, Tremor doesn't work with it. Is that something you know about?
You cant use Tremor with it and will never be able to, the current Tremor is not being worked on anymore.
Tremor 2 is being made though.

You cant use Tremor with it and will never be able to, the current Tremor is not being worked on anymore.
Tremor 2 is being made though.
Fair enough. I know people don't like Tremor, but I enjoy it and will be sad to see it go. Hopefully the 2nd one uses a lot of the old stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom