tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
4th mechanical boss, has it's own soul type it drops to but like alot of tremor content it's... Kinda unbalanced, has a huge ammount of HP.

Seriously, get the PC version of terraria it's so worth it. And I'd advise this sooner because this mod is likely not gonna be around (as is) much longer
I would if I could, but Steam asks me for stuff I don't know about. Like a billing address. :eek:o_O:confused::red2::redmunch:

Last edited:
Let me point out, friendo creater-o.
Apparently your mod is not optimized, and I inquire you to update it at your earliest, and stuff...

Optimization comes with time and recoding but there is a high chance that it may never come to the official mod. Making Tremor as optimized as it could be would require a lot of time with very few resources and not much gain out of it.

wait is there a tremor 2 being made? or is it already out?

Tremor II is currently in development. It is mostly in planning/creation phase with no sign of alpha or release for the near future.

please update this mod for tmodloader v0.10.1.5 if you can, thank you!

Downloading Tremor from the mod browser should theoretically work on 0.10.1.5. I, however, have recompiled a slightly updated version of the mod for 0.10.1.5.

There seems to be an issue with the mod currently where it isn't able to run on tmodloader v0.10.1.5, at least for me about 90% of the time. I also can't create a new world as it gives me a few error messages. It does seem that my characters appear to have the armor from your mod working, so I'm not sure what exactly is up. I'd love to see this mod working again, because it's one of my favorites out there.

There seems to be an issue with the mod currently where it isn't able to run on tmodloader v0.10.1.5, at least for me about 90% of the time. I also can't create a new world as it gives me a few error messages. It does seem that my characters appear to have the armor from your mod working, so I'm not sure what exactly is up. I'd love to see this mod working again, because it's one of my favorites out there.

I wonder if this is becoming a wide spread problem. Honestly, working with Tremor, I'm surprised it didn't break sooner. Anyone with this issue DM me for a working version.

SO is this mod working or not in the current terraria state..want to try it but TOO MANY people say to avoid.

So here is what I'm gonna say about the mod. The safest bet is to use my version of the mod. This version is slightly more advanced/updated then the current version since it built from the unreleased version that was being made for about a year and has a couple of changes behind the scenes so that it is natively built on 0.10.1.5. My version of the mod is a little more stable than the current version and I want to make it more stable. I also want to tackle some of the present bugs in the mod. I'm not a developer though, so I can't make any big changes and even if I could, they would likely never see an official release. I am also very new to this coding thing so my current progress is much. Flipping to the other side of the coin, Tremor overall is a failed content mod that was sprung into popularity. It has in the past suffered from instability, stolen content, weird dev cycles. Currently, it suffers from a stigma from those past shortcomings, but it has also been left in disrepair and will slowly fall apart due to lack of development. Though, most important of all is the lack of cohesion within the mod. It's random, to say the least. Though I have a lot of bright moments from this mod, there are many people who will argue that there is nothing that you'll remember from it. Then there's Tremor II. A new take on the mod and a complete rebuild at that. It's going to be very much quality over quantity. It's still a ways off but I'm sure it will be quite great. That will also likely be where my dabbling in Tremor 1 will stop as well and it will finally rot in its grave. So that's the current state of Tremor. It works for most people in the mod browser, though from my experiences it's playable but broken. Then there is my version of Tremor. It's more stable than the current version and some of the issues present in the mod browser's version is fixed thanks largely to what Jofairden and Batby have been doing quietly behind the scenes for a year before scrapping the project. Then there is the choice of just not getting the mod. It is a fair one. There hasn't been a recode so issues may still arise and overall you may just find that it isn't the mod for you. If overall, you still seem interested, I recommend you try out my version and install it manually. Sorry for the drawn out message but thank you for taking the time to read it bearing with it. There's no clear message of you should do. I just wanted to provide you with everything I know.

Thank you so much, this info is very much needed, keep on with the very good work and I love how u still provide a way to play tremor again thank you so much

So here is what I'm gonna say about the mod. The safest bet is to use my version of the mod. This version is slightly more advanced/updated then the current version since it built from the unreleased version that was being made for about a year and has a couple of changes behind the scenes so that it is natively built on 0.10.1.5. My version of the mod is a little more stable than the current version and I want to make it more stable. I also want to tackle some of the present bugs in the mod. I'm not a developer though, so I can't make any big changes and even if I could, they would likely never see an official release. I am also very new to this coding thing so my current progress is much. Flipping to the other side of the coin, Tremor overall is a failed content mod that was sprung into popularity. It has in the past suffered from instability, stolen content, weird dev cycles. Currently, it suffers from a stigma from those past shortcomings, but it has also been left in disrepair and will slowly fall apart due to lack of development. Though, most important of all is the lack of cohesion within the mod. It's random, to say the least. Though I have a lot of bright moments from this mod, there are many people who will argue that there is nothing that you'll remember from it. Then there's Tremor II. A new take on the mod and a complete rebuild at that. It's going to be very much quality over quantity. It's still a ways off but I'm sure it will be quite great. That will also likely be where my dabbling in Tremor 1 will stop as well and it will finally rot in its grave. So that's the current state of Tremor. It works for most people in the mod browser, though from my experiences it's playable but broken. Then there is my version of Tremor. It's more stable than the current version and some of the issues present in the mod browser's version is fixed thanks largely to what Jofairden and Batby have been doing quietly behind the scenes for a year before scrapping the project. Then there is the choice of just not getting the mod. It is a fair one. There hasn't been a recode so issues may still arise and overall you may just find that it isn't the mod for you. If overall, you still seem interested, I recommend you try out my version and install it manually. Sorry for the drawn out message but thank you for taking the time to read it bearing with it. There's no clear message of you should do. I just wanted to provide you with everything I know.
Where to get your version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom