tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the same issue as dears360. World generation gets stuck at: Generating Ruines. I'm using the 64 bit tml 10.1.15 version, don't know if there is a 0.11 64 bit version. I tried using the latest 32 bit version, but the game would just crash when trying to create a new world.

I have the same issue as dears360. World generation gets stuck at: Generating Ruines. I'm using the 64 bit tml 10.1.15 version, don't know if there is a 0.11 64 bit version. I tried using the latest 32 bit version, but the game would just crash when trying to create a new world.
Normal Tremor does not work for Tml 64 bit. As for your world crashing in 32, like I said before, I'm surprised it hasn't broken earlier. DM me for a fix.
[doublepost=1553738047,1553737898][/doublepost]Disclaimer everyone, as Batby stated earlier, only get Tremor from trusted sources. And I want to be perfectly clear, and I will say this a million times if I need to, I am not a Tremor dev. The best way I can put it is only trust me if you trust me... :D:confused:

Normal Tremor does not work for Tml 64 bit. As for your world crashing in 32, like I said before, I'm surprised it hasn't broken earlier. DM me for a fix.
[doublepost=1553738047,1553737898][/doublepost]Disclaimer everyone, as Batby stated earlier, only get Tremor from trusted sources. And I want to be perfectly clear, and I will say this a million times if I need to, I am not a Tremor dev. The best way I can put it is only trust me if you trust me... :D:confused:
Unless it's from an official source, do not use it, theres been no contact made by you into implementing the changes you are giving out.

Unless it's from an official source, do not use it, theres been no contact made by you into implementing the changes you are giving out.
I Have Tested His Version and i Can Say it A Clean Version with Improvements and I Know He is Working on More Fixes as The Glacier Biom Bug and the Bug With The Goblin Invasion After i Have Tel him this Problem so It Would Help if More Could Beta Test his Version He Only Trys to Help to Keep this Mod Alive and Make This Mod The Mod what it Would Be :D

I Have Tested His Version and i Can Say it A Clean Version with Improvements and I Know He is Working on More Fixes as The Glacier Biom Bug and the Bug With The Goblin Invasion After i Have Tel him this Problem so It Would Help if More Could Beta Test his Version He Only Trys to Help to Keep this Mod Alive and Make This Mod The Mod what it Would Be :D
From what I understand trainwreck is doing what many expected Batby would do: keep Tremor 1 alive. And he's being accused of making a 'malware' version of tremor by saying "only download from trusted sources"
That's like saying downloading any fork of an open source mod is bound to have malicious code and intent within.
And also the fact that Batsy is the mod owner and he's not a fan that someone is making unofficial edits of Tremor.

Yeah that was his Inteend and I think its a Good Think After all Tremor has not the Best Call and it becomes a Real :red:storm in Other Forums so I Can @thetrainwreck2010 only Wish Good Luck :D
This is mod is just straight up a total mess of sprites and code. I think everyone can agree that that is what makes up Tremor.
I wouldn't mind it being buried if it wasn't an iconic mod of Terraria.
Tremor predates Calamity; consider that...

I was aware of what trainwreck was doing before he posted here, I just took issue with the distribution method, Don't put words in my mouth.

Have the makers of this mod ever thought of making a cross class of some classes like I'm a fan of magic all kinds be it summon or damage and I never know what to pick for my spark like it would be cool if there was a class that ups magic damage and minion damage with maybe only a few of the upgrades giving mana or more minions (AKA good at magic and summon but not a master like someone that picks a pure class.)

I was aware of what trainwreck was doing before he posted here, I just took issue with the distribution method, Don't put words in my mouth.
And what might a proper distribution method be then?

Also don't accuse others of undermining your ego, no one is doing that right now. All that's happening is someone took up Tremor like "people wanted to happen" and your not happy about it.

I mean, that makes sense, I wouldn't be happy if people edited stuff I had rights to without my approval. Don't think I see this only from 1 side.

And what might a proper distribution method be then?

Also don't accuse others of undermining your ego, no one is doing that right now. All that's happening is someone took up Tremor like "people wanted to happen" and your not happy about it.

I mean, that makes sense, I wouldn't be happy if people edited stuff I had rights to without my approval. Don't think I see this only from 1 side.
An offical update via the mod browser was what was intended to happen to trainwork's help and is still currently in works.

4th mechanical boss, has it's own soul type it drops to but like alot of tremor content it's... Kinda unbalanced, has a huge ammount of HP.

Seriously, get the PC version of terraria it's so worth it. And I'd advise this sooner because this mod is likely not gonna be around (as is) much longer
I did it! It was a while ago though and I couldn't get to you soon, but the mods are awsome. I played your's first. I can't wait to start modding.

So, is there a stable version that is currently available that does not stick on generating ruins?

*EDIT*
Actually, is it possible to progress through the mod without the ruins generating? For instance, any ores spawned on world gen and what not that could stop a person from fighting certainty bosses? Aside from the one dragon thing....

Last edited:
So me and my brother have decided to do playthroughs of all the biggest terraria mods... After vanilla, and then calamity, we decided on tremor. This was our biggest mistake yet. A lot of the early game content is alright, but after the Wall of Flesh, many MANY features are flat out broken. I'm not sure if it's due to multiplayer or what, but I'll give you a rundown on what issues we're having.

To start, a few of the bosses, namely the motherboard and wall of shadows straight up do not work. They spawn for a few seconds before despawning. My brother had to fight the wall on single player to get it to work, and even then had a LOT of trouble since the wall seems to have a rapid laser attack that deals incredible damage while being almost impossible to dodge. The evil corn is less buggy, but is very laggy and often heals so quickly that he's nearly impossible to kill.
The lag is unbearable, and I've been killed many times simply because enemies lagged so badly. This is the WORST while fighting the nova pillar, where enemies have AoE attacks, and teleport around incredibly quickly. Nova enemies also seem to spawn ridiculously quickly compared to the other pillars, which leads me to be swarmed by sometimes what seems to be close to 100, teleporting, lagging enemies.
The wiki is horribly outdated and there's no other documentation for the mod, so many features are incredibly tough to figure out. This also makes it incredibly hard for first time players to choose the proper gear to use.
The book of revelations doesn't seem work at all with certain armor sets equipped, while others (such as the angler set) causes it to spawn dozens upon dozens of hearts and stars.
A lot of vanilla enemies and bosses also seem to lag really badly at random times, which we've had no issues with in vanilla or calamity.
Many of the summoner weapons have HORRIBLE AI. Some that cannot pass through or shoot through walls (such as the antique stave) will attempt to attack enemies when there are blocks in the way. This behavior has gotten me killed on more than one occasion.
The introduction of the nova pillar also forces one of them to spawn on top of your base assuming (like most people do) you built your base in the center of the world. Even if you didn't build it in the dead center, there's still a massive chance a pillar will spawn on it, which often causes you to be spawn killed a LOT.
The increase in difficulty after moonlord makes moonlord himself stronger, making it very difficult to farm for his loot should you not get the gear you wanted the first time.
Much of the added gear such as weapons, armors, and accessories are terribly unbalanced. Summoner as always seems to get the shortest stick of the draw as well. Vanilla weapons generally outclass most of the modded summoner weapons, while still being extremely underwhelming for most of the game simply because summoner is not very good in vanilla either. I will give the mod points for adding some early game options such as the birb staff.

From what I understand, Tremor is unfinished. I do not know if there are plans to ever finish or at least polish what's there, but I will definitely not be playing again until this happens. Much of the content needs to be overhauled completely, and many areas need to be looked at for balancing issues. What the mod offers already is promising, but the amount of flaws it has greatly detract from that. As I said, from what I've read many of these issues seem to come from multiplayer, but even so there are still plenty of things wrong in single player too.

So me and my brother have decided to do playthroughs of all the biggest terraria mods... After vanilla, and then calamity, we decided on tremor. This was our biggest mistake yet. A lot of the early game content is alright, but after the Wall of Flesh, many MANY features are flat out broken. I'm not sure if it's due to multiplayer or what, but I'll give you a rundown on what issues we're having.

To start, a few of the bosses, namely the motherboard and wall of shadows straight up do not work. They spawn for a few seconds before despawning. My brother had to fight the wall on single player to get it to work, and even then had a LOT of trouble since the wall seems to have a rapid laser attack that deals incredible damage while being almost impossible to dodge. The evil corn is less buggy, but is very laggy and often heals so quickly that he's nearly impossible to kill.
The lag is unbearable, and I've been killed many times simply because enemies lagged so badly. This is the WORST while fighting the nova pillar, where enemies have AoE attacks, and teleport around incredibly quickly. Nova enemies also seem to spawn ridiculously quickly compared to the other pillars, which leads me to be swarmed by sometimes what seems to be close to 100, teleporting, lagging enemies.
The wiki is horribly outdated and there's no other documentation for the mod, so many features are incredibly tough to figure out. This also makes it incredibly hard for first time players to choose the proper gear to use.
The book of revelations doesn't seem work at all with certain armor sets equipped, while others (such as the angler set) causes it to spawn dozens upon dozens of hearts and stars.
A lot of vanilla enemies and bosses also seem to lag really badly at random times, which we've had no issues with in vanilla or calamity.
Many of the summoner weapons have HORRIBLE AI. Some that cannot pass through or shoot through walls (such as the antique stave) will attempt to attack enemies when there are blocks in the way. This behavior has gotten me killed on more than one occasion.
The introduction of the nova pillar also forces one of them to spawn on top of your base assuming (like most people do) you built your base in the center of the world. Even if you didn't build it in the dead center, there's still a massive chance a pillar will spawn on it, which often causes you to be spawn killed a LOT.
The increase in difficulty after moonlord makes moonlord himself stronger, making it very difficult to farm for his loot should you not get the gear you wanted the first time.
Much of the added gear such as weapons, armors, and accessories are terribly unbalanced. Summoner as always seems to get the shortest stick of the draw as well. Vanilla weapons generally outclass most of the modded summoner weapons, while still being extremely underwhelming for most of the game simply because summoner is not very good in vanilla either. I will give the mod points for adding some early game options such as the birb staff.

From what I understand, Tremor is unfinished. I do not know if there are plans to ever finish or at least polish what's there, but I will definitely not be playing again until this happens. Much of the content needs to be overhauled completely, and many areas need to be looked at for balancing issues. What the mod offers already is promising, but the amount of flaws it has greatly detract from that. As I said, from what I've read many of these issues seem to come from multiplayer, but even so there are still plenty of things wrong in single player too.
I appreciate you writing this response.

Hey Batby!

I have a question about some content in the mod- where do you get Alien Tongues? Me and some friends found the Glass Potion and are curious because we can't find any tongues. Is it unimplemented or just an incredibly rare drop?

Thank you for keeping the mod supported!

Hey. I have one question: is it possible to localize the mod to other languages(Russian, Spanish and others)? As I remember, the first developers refused to translate the mod due to the fact that it is "as if not needed", but in my experience, without translation it is difficult to understand global mods.

Hi, I get an infinite loading screens on "Generating Ruines" and when I check the client log I see this:

[16:58:56] [46/ERROR] [Terraria]: A problem was encountered during world generation
System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'Terraria.Main.statusText'.
at Tremor.DungeonGenn.Trait..ctor()
at Tremor.DungeonGenn.Dungeon.GenerateTraits() in D:\Admin\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\Tremor\DungeonGenn\DungeonWorld.cs:line 244
at Tremor.DungeonGenn.DungeonWorld.GenerateLayout() in D:\Admin\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\Tremor\DungeonGenn\DungeonWorld.cs:line 70
at Tremor.DungeonGenn.DungeonWorld.<>c.<ModifyWorldGenTasks>b__16_1(GenerationProgress progress) in D:\Admin\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\Tremor\DungeonGenn\DungeonWorld.cs:line 40
at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)

I have a large amount of mods enabled, however, right now this is the only thing stopping the world from generating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom