tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Water Spear - magic weapon that shoots fast water spears. Made from Water Spear, Spell Tome and Souls of Light on Bookcase.
In the recipe, It says you craft the weapon with itself. Did you mean waterbolt?
The prime blade doesn't seem to be that good, Maybe give it auto swing? What is the drop rate for it? I had to kill skeletron prime 19 times to get it.

Version 1.0 is great.but Im still a bit sad to see that marble armor is weaker than fossil.Do you have plans for hardmode throwing armor?
marble can be gotten at the beginning of the game but fossil armor requires lots of desert fossils which require a crimson/nightmare pickaxe to get :D

In the recipe, It says you craft the weapon with itself. Did you mean waterbolt?
The prime blade doesn't seem to be that good, Maybe give it auto swing? What is the drop rate for it? I had to kill skeletron prime 19 times to get it.
Yeah, it's supposed to be Waterbolt, my mistake. The drop rate of Prime Blade is about 16% and we'll upgrade it ;)

Скачал только из-за транзистора :D
:D

Thank you! Finally a mod for tModloader YES!

marble can be gotten at the beginning of the game but fossil armor requires lots of desert fossils which require a crimson/nightmare pickaxe to get :D
Absolutely true :)

WFT.PNG

Один человек поставил Nope.Походу эт дайвермэн (разработчик ториума)

Hey. Those guys who choose "Nope" in the poll - can you tell me why you don't like 1.0? Maybe we could make it better.

Edit: Maybe someone wonder why there are no daily changelogs. I'll answer: We're waiting for new version of tModLoader to make mobs, NPCs and bosses.

Last edited:
Hey. Those guys who choose "Nope" in the poll - can you tell me why you don't like 1.0? Maybe we could make it better.
Прост контента нет, вот и бесятся.
Почему я вижу в маг. броне, мантию из магики, длс вьетнам?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom