PS4 Trench coat and robes bug

Sh4dow_2702

Terrarian
I don't know if anyone has noticed, but when having the trench coat or robes on your character and equipping the familiar clothes set the other half of them shoeor the bottom half of it won't when equipping the familiar shirt.

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but when having the trench coat or robes on your character and equipping the familiar clothes set the other half of them shoeor the bottom half of it won't when equipping the familiar shirt.
Hi @Sh4dow_2702, welcome to the forums. :)

Does this happen on PS4 (your info tab says you play on PS4 and PS3). If so, can you send in as much detail as possible, including a screenshot if you can, to the development team here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

If it’s only happening on PS3, there won’t be any further updates so it’ll remain as-is in the game.

Hi @Sh4dow_2702, welcome to the forums. :)

Does this happen on PS4 (your info tab says you play on PS4 and PS3). If so, can you send in as much detail as possible, including a screenshot if you can, to the development team here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

If it’s only happening on PS3, there won’t be any further updates so it’ll remain as-is in the game.

Thank you for your help! I did report the bug about not seeing bottom part of your characters default clothing for the robes and trench coat when equipping the familiar shirt from the Clothier npc. I hope this will get resolved. ☺ It's on ps4

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom