tModLoader Trinitarian Mod

Vintagem8

Terrarian

The Trinitarian Mod is a content mod that's primary focus is adding RPG elements and re-creating vanilla biomes, so they are more useful through the players run.
This may sound cliché but bear with me.
Planned RPG elements are class specialties (more info below). Quests, Races, and other smaller features you would find in games like DnD.
Re-created biomes will involve content fully progressed, similar to the jungle. More smaller structures and mini biomes that theme the original.

Gear
The mod currently adds content for all 4 classes (Mage, Ranger, Summoner, and Melee), along with its own custom class, Magus.
Summoner is neglected till 1.4 with whips and summon tag damage

Nightsister Staff
NightsisterStaff.png

Fires a projectile that bounces when it hits a tile and speeds up each bounce.
Obtained after defeating Zolzar
View attachment NightsisterStaff.gif

Book of Whirlpool
BookOfWhirlspool.png

View attachment BookofWhrilpool.gif

Heart of the Blizzard
SnowHeartStaff.png

Channels magic snowballs around you. It may take a while to conjure, but the payback is worth it.
View attachment HeartoftheBlizzard.gif

Blue Star Blade
BlueBlade.png

Crafted from the power of a red sun, it rains down hell to any foe.
View attachment BlueStarBlade.gif

Lightning Breaker
LightingAxe.png

Forged from a storm, this mighty axe summons a smaller version of itself that explode into small lightning bolts on occasion.
View attachment LightningBreaker.gif

Gem Bow
GemBow.png

Shoots a trio of arrows that freeze a mob in its tracks
View attachment GemBow.gif

Soul Eater
TheSoulEater.png

This corrupted bow shoots a projectile that transforms into a giant corrupted worm
View attachment TheSoulEater.gif

Lord of the Forest
LordForest.png

This bow shoots an array of forestry arrows
View attachment LordofthForest.gif

Night Scepter
NightStaff.png

This scepter casts a spell that gives life and deals damage. The smaller it gets, the more life gains and damage it does.

Elemental Blast
ElementalBlast.png

Conjure this mythic spell to do massive knockback and damage an enemy
View attachment Elemental Blast.gif

Nightsister Blade
NightsisterBlade.png

Conjure these magic blades to orbit around you. Even send them to attack your foe!
View attachment NightsisterBlade.gif

Class Specialties
The idea is to add a rpg and unique twist to the vanilla classes.
Each class gets token that favorited, gives a unique buff and allows you to purchase themed weapons and abilities

Quests
Many mods add quests, but here the main focus world exploration.
Each quest will require you to travel to a different biome and fulfill certain requirements there before completion
Instead of your reward being a weapon or accessory from a random class, rewards will be based on your class specialty, so each quest is rewarding.

Races
Races will alter the way a player will play the game. Each race has a unique ability that gives them an edge, for example
Dwarfs have a chance to mine extra ore
or Elves have increased speed survivability

More on these features the next time I update the forum page (Its 3:00 am as of writing this and im tired)

This mod is being overhauled and in a public beta. Some features will be buggy or not added in. I will continue to update this forum page with new info
If you are interested in joining the mod team or just to vibe, feel free to head over to the discord.
We are always looking for coders, spriters, and musicians.
Discord
Youtube

Last edited:
then why would i install your mod if i dont know what it adds ... SO MANY MODS DO THIS THEY DONT TELL US WHAT THEY ADD IT MAKES ME FURIOUS

That and some people don't have discord either. I get wanting to encourage folks to join your server for all of the mod's information and that you've shared a little here, but I will agree with IDG that you're really pushing for people to join. I also use 'little' loosely here, since there really is very little, and you might not draw in as many people as you'd like with those factors.

That and some people don't have discord either. I get wanting to encourage folks to join your server for all of the mod's information and that you've shared a little here, but I will agree with IDG that you're really pushing for people to join. I also use 'little' loosely here, since there really is very little, and you might not draw in as many people as you'd like with those factors.
Fair, however, I forget this exists soo it gets neglected sometimes

was hoping to have the privilege of foolin around with this mod
but there's a big problem,
it seems that consumables are used up just by holding down left click.
2 examples for clarity's sake:
if you use a stack of platform on a single spot, the platform will continue being consumed despite having placed only "one" platform
if you take rope (or any other consummable for that matter, and click/ hold outside of your own range it will still be consumed endlessly despite not having placed any
-i initially had platofrm on the hotbar and noticed it was being consumed a lot faster than usual and tried experimenting
-wouldnt doubt it if thats how my snowballs vanished too

was hoping to have the privilege of foolin around with this mod
but there's a big problem,
it seems that consumables are used up just by holding down left click.
2 examples for clarity's sake:
if you use a stack of platform on a single spot, the platform will continue being consumed despite having placed only "one" platform
if you take rope (or any other consummable for that matter, and click/ hold outside of your own range it will still be consumed endlessly despite not having placed any
-i initially had platofrm on the hotbar and noticed it was being consumed a lot faster than usual and tried experimenting
-wouldnt doubt it if thats how my snowballs vanished too
Thats been patched and a .tmod file is on our discord. We are done working with 1.3 and may be close to a 1.4 beta. But come to think of it, I should put the patched .tmod file here as well.

Back
Top Bottom