tModLoader Trinitarian

Vintagem8

Terrarian
logo.png

Trinitarian is a content mod that's primary focus is adding in new RPG elements and expanding vanilla biomes.
Now, this may sound cliché but bear with me,
Planned RPG elements (more info below) are Class Specialties, Quests, Races, and other mechanics you may find in games like DnD.
Expanded biome content can be found in all stages of the game but the primary focus is making them more useful in hardmode.
Depending on the biome you may find new small structures or all the way up to mini biomes.
Along with the new world gen, you will find a variety of new weapons, enemies, and more.
This mod also has a greater fantasy theme while incorporating actual folklore stories.

Biome Re-works
Currently, the snow biome is in the works
Njor
Njor is a pre-hardmode boss inspired by some nordic stories
IceBoss.png

WEAPONS (Visuals are a major wip lol)

Here are a few snow biome theme weapons
Njor's Staff

NjorsStaff.png

Gramr
As you swing your weapon it becomes more deadly
IceSword.png

Heart of the Blizzard
Hold down left click to summon snowballs around you, release to launch them

Quests
Not much footage to show for these, however these quests are not your usual slice and dice...
Yes, you will be killing some enemies, but the main focus is on exploration, retrieving items, and riddle solving.

Class Specialties
Class Specialties add a twist to your usual base classes by theming them on one specific subclass.
For example, if you are playing melee, you can choose the Paladin Class Specialty.
Paladins specialize in swords and "Holy Damage", all accessories, armors, and weapons are focused on smiting the unholy.

Runestones
While exploring you may come across one, these are based off real nordic runes and give you the same effects.
You may also get a special power...thats for you to find tho

That concludes our session, mainly because its 4:25 am as of this posting. I will soon update you all with new footage of class specialties, ocean biome stuff, and the music re-vamp.
I will also be introducing you to our hardworking devs
In the meantime, do join us at our discord

Attachments

• NjorStaff.gif
    4.1 MB · Views: 26
Back
Top Bottom