NPCs & Enemies Trophies and Masks for the Pillars!

Do you like it?

• Noice! I likey!

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Meh, it's okay.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No. The sun is a deadly laser.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Huzbubber Tim

Ice Queen
(Note: You may not use my suggestion in any mods, as I am currently in the process of making a mod of my own that is implementing most of my suggestions. Thank you for understanding!)
So, I love the pillars, but I don't like the fact that they don't drop anything besides a few fragments. This leads me to my suggestion: giving the Pillars trophies and masks!

The items have the same drop rate as they do from other bosses. (10% for trophies, 14.5% for masks.)

Solar:
SolarPillarTrophy.png

Vortex:
VortexPillarTrophy.png

Nebula:
NebulaPillarTrophy.png

Stardust:
StardustPillarTrophy.png

Solar:
SolarPillarMask.png

Vortex:
VortexPillarMask.png

Nebula:
NebulaPillarMask - Copy.png

Stardust:
StardustPillarMask.png

Thank you for looking at my short suggestion! Please let me know what you think in the comments!

Last edited:
G
So, I love the pillars, but I don't like the fact that they don't drop anything besides a few fragments. This leads me to my suggestion: giving the Pillars trophies and masks!

The items have the same drop rate as they do from other bosses. (10% for trophies, 14.5% for masks.)

Thank you for looking at my short suggestion! Please let me know what you think in the comments!
Nice to know someone else likes the pillars too. Support

Support ! But one thing..
I think the variant of the pillar trophy should be different from each other and pillar mask will be similar to the pillar itself. Good Suggestion though

Back
Top Bottom