Trophy Points

I tihnk you might be in rhe wrong area, but pc's achivements are hust for collecting, only the previously existing console achivements give gamerscore/ps4 points

Hello Smelly, because your question is likely related to the Forum Trophy points, I've moved your Thread to Forum Help and Feedback, which is for questions about the Forum as a whole. If it was related to the game, you can let me know, and I'll move it back to Forum Suggestions.

The reason there are trophy points, and that trophies don't reward trophy points are because Trophy points are embedded into the Xenforo Software that these Forums run on. They can't be removed. And it was a decision from the higher ups, that they did not want to use trophy points on these Forums for trophies. So we just reward trophies based on completing major events/contests/milestones without assigning any points to them. :)

Hello Smelly, because your question is likely related to the Forum Trophy points, I've moved your Thread to Forum Help and Feedback, which is for questions about the Forum as a whole. If it was related to the game, you can let me know, and I'll move it back to Forum Suggestions.

The reason there are trophy points, and that trophies don't reward trophy points are because Trophy points are embedded into the Xenforo Software that these Forums run on. They can't be removed. And it was a decision from the higher ups, that they did not want to use trophy points on these Forums for trophies. So we just reward trophies based on completing major events/contests/milestones without assigning any points to them. :)
Ohh... I thought he was talking about 1.3 acomplishments...

Oh Ok Well
[doublepost=1518555725,1518555303][/doublepost]I really need a complete list of forums on one page
[doublepost=1518555759][/doublepost]I need a list of forums
Badly

Back
Top Bottom