tModLoader Tropicalia - We need Coders!

KingN24

Steampunker
We REALLY need your help! We still need coders for this mod but we havent gotten any yer! Please tell me if you know one or are one.
If you wish to help the mod, send a message to KingNtheYoloKing and you will be sent the link where the mod is made. (Requires Discord.)

What is Tropicalia?
Tropicalia is a mod that focuses on tropical things such as beaches, coconuts, fruit, deadly coconuts, and more!

The mod may seem funny or weird at first, but you'll be proven with challanges in the future.

Whats to be planned for the mod?
Currently, there is plans for:
- 1 new biome that replaces a beach
- Over 5 bosses
- Over 20 new enemies
- Most likely over 100 new items and blocks.
- a coconut boye

You hear the echoing murmurs of a vicious coconut...
Heres a little animation of one of the planned bosses for this mod, Kaku.
New_Piskel_3.gif

(I didnt sprite this. One of our spriters did. He is called Gasmorph, and he is a good boye.)

When will I be able to fight Kaku?
Kaku is a boss that is most likely to be fought before Skeletron. Of course, if your playing Expert Mode, its best to fight Kaku after Skeletron, but before the Wall of Flesh.

Kaku's Drops
Kaku will have a chance to drop a weapon for the 5 main weapon types.
Heres a preview of one of them!
New_Piskel_3_3.png
The Cocoblade, designed by Gasmorph, is one of the drops and can easly be a perfect pre-skeletron weapon.

Can the new biome be corrupted?
To put it simply, yes. The new biome CAN be corrupted if your not careful.
If you so desire to have your tropical beaches back, your going to need help from someone that can spread purity with a simple machine.

Last edited:
I haven't made any contact with the Terraria community for over a year and I think this is a great way to return. This mod looks great so far, the concept really gives me Tropicraft vibes. Just a few questions, though, will the new biome be as big as the beach or will it be bigger? And are you planning on making a Discord server anytime soon? Good luck on this mod and I hope that you can achieve your goals!

cool mod, hope u have luck. If you need help with basic stuff. I can help with blocks, items and furniture but AI and world generation is something i still havent touched on

I haven't made any contact with the Terraria community for over a year and I think this is a great way to return. This mod looks great so far, the concept really gives me Tropicraft vibes. Just a few questions, though, will the new biome be as big as the beach or will it be bigger? And are you planning on making a Discord server anytime soon? Good luck on this mod and I hope that you can achieve your goals!
Most likely bigger, however, it wont be as big, we might be planning a separate mod if you want bigger. ;)

cool mod, hope u have luck. If you need help with basic stuff. I can help with blocks, items and furniture but AI and world generation is something i still havent touched on
If you got any suggestions, feel free to post them here!

Is this mod dead? I was really looking forward to this new biome and content. I feel like we are lacking in tropical anything in this game and the modding scene.

Is this mod dead? I was really looking forward to this new biome and content. I feel like we are lacking in tropical anything in this game and the modding scene.

This mod isn't dead yet!

The problem is nobody really wants to code for this mod, so one of our artists is trying to learn to code himself, which will take time.
It would REALLY help if you could tell anyone you know that is a coder to come help!

Back
Top Bottom