Member-Run Project Trouble In Terraria Town

Okay I am awake and sensible. I think we should change it, Teal! I had no idea about the Witch Doctor's origins and I find that really cool and I wanna stick to that. Thank you guys for pointing that out! We will be sure to fix that a bit. And Teal! I have plans... they're just really random >:3

Thank you everyone for your input!

Okay I am awake and sensible. I think we should change it, Teal! I had no idea about the Witch Doctor's origins and I find that really cool and I wanna stick to that. Thank you guys for pointing that out! We will be sure to fix that a bit. And Teal! I have plans... they're just really random >:3

Thank you everyone for your input!
Plans like the meatball is going to consume us all, next day it's no longer a meatball and it's a steak. Best plans.

Cool!
happy.png
but kind of creepy at the same time.
[DOUBLEPOST=1456502862,1456502816][/DOUBLEPOST]@The Dryad would cry if she finds out she is not in part one. :nursegrin:

Oooo, I love myself a bit of mystery.

I'll put myself up for a subscription! :D

Now, part 1 doesn't give us much details, but here's what I have:

- There are 10 NPCs mentioned by name or occupation in this first part - Guide, Merchant (dead), Arms Dealer (Tony - is innocent), Nurse (Jenna), Dryad, Demolitionist (Tordak), Witch-Doctor (Jamundi), Goblin Tinkerer, Wizard, Mechanic (Trisha).
- Whoever was in the bed has blonde hair similar to that of the Nurse, and is perhaps not the killer... unless they disappeared from the bed before the murder took place. There aren't any other NPCs with blonde hair according to the wiki, BUT we cannot rule out that the Stylist is involved in this mystery as well.
- The Merchant was stabbed from the front. Probably was dark when it happened.
- Interesting that we only see Trisha and Jenna in the room when Tony arrives, as well as Jamundi (who mentions the Guide) is apparently leaving just before that. It could be a possible hot-list of the Nurse, Mechanic, Guide and Witch-Doctor. However, this will definitely need to be backed up by more evidence in future parts, when stories can be corroborated by multiple people.

The Guide's looking rather suspicious right now. You playing on his spoopy apparent link to the Underworld?
I think you may be trying to point us to the Guide, but he's innocent or being forced. Blame me and my love of plot twists and defying expectations xD
Uh, do NOT care for the Witch Doctor right now. If we're voting, I'd vote for him. Though Jenna was REALLY quick to blame her own boyfriend and someone left the house, startled when Tony arrived.

Also, it was a full moon. Werewolf confirmed???

Anyhow, love it so far, great descriptive writing! Sub?

Back
Top Bottom