trouble shooting with multiplayer

MrBouz

Terrarian
so each time i host a world for me and my friend to play on i sometimes randomly get the screen lost connection, and when we get back to the world (after starting it up again) all progress is gone? i don't know what to do tried reinstalling and verifying date etc, but it also doesn't save when i start a multiplayer my own and normally quit it by pressing "save & exit" and when i get back it still didn't save?
anyone know what to do with this?

Does making a change in single-player, and then using save and exit keep any changes? Is it only multiplayer that the save issue occurs with?

Odd that it's only not saving in multiplayer... Does it crash with an error whena save fails or does it just act like everything is fine and then you later discover it didn't save?

It could be graphic overloads. Try it with background off or use the retro lighting. It fixed my multiplayer problems. As a last resort, you could set frameskip to on instead of subtle

Odd that it's only not saving in multiplayer... Does it crash with an error whena save fails or does it just act like everything is fine and then you later discover it didn't save?
yes that exactly, it looks like everything is fine but in reality its not

It could be graphic overloads. Try it with background off or use the retro lighting. It fixed my multiplayer problems. As a last resort, you could set frameskip to on instead of subtle
it's fixxed for now thank you so much

I'm having the same problem on ps4
Sorry I'm not very good with tech but am having the same problem on ps4 does this also fix it on ps4 if you can even do it?

Back
Top Bottom