PS4 Trouble with crafty trophy

Necromomcer

Terrarian
Hi, new to the forums here, so I've nearly got 100% on terraria PS4 but having trouble with my last trophy.

It's the crafty trophy. I've re gone through all the crafting stations and nothing has come up. I also tried to create a new character and re done the crafting stations again. Still no luck.

Help please as this will be my first ever platinum

Hi, new to the forums here, so I've nearly got 100% on terraria PS4 but having trouble with my last trophy.

It's the crafty trophy. I've re gone through all the crafting stations and nothing has come up. I also tried to create a new character and re done the crafting stations again. Still no luck.

Help please as this will be my first ever platinum
Sometimes the trophies refuse to pop for random reasons. It can be frustrating. To make sure that you've got all the crafting stations, can you list what you've got, or take a screenshot?

Don't forget about the campfire - "crafting" the marshmallow on a stick.

IMG_0804.JPG
IMG_0805.JPG
IMG_0807.JPG
Ok so I've checked out the link, and I have done every single one of them.

I even crafted on each item to see if that would help, eaten the marshmallows, soup, fish and drank the ale.

Still nothing

Last edited:
Ok figured it out!!!

Got my platinum

So I figured as I had tried all the crafting stations on the list I would just use the rest of the crafting stations. I was on my last one thinking this won't work and it did!

So seems like you have to use every crafting station like the living loom, glass kiln, sky mill and all the other ones.

So just to clarify use every crafting station, not just the Ines on the list!
[doublepost=1495470968,1495470875][/doublepost]
IMG_0810.JPG

Ok figured it out!!!

Got my platinum

So I figured as I had tried all the crafting stations on the list I would just use the rest of the crafting stations. I was on my last one thinking this won't work and it did!

So seems like you have to use every crafting station like the living loom, glass kiln, sky mill and all the other ones.

[doublepost=1495470968,1495470875][/doublepost]View attachment 170766
Glad you got it worked out.

Ok figured it out!!!

Got my platinum

[doublepost=1495470968,1495470875][/doublepost]View attachment 170766
I believe the list I showed you may be outdated. I meant it only as a starting point. :)

Back
Top Bottom