Weapons & Equip True Copper Set Idea

Do you think these should be added?

• Just the True Copper Bow should be added.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just the True Copper Shortsword should be added.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • The entire True Copper Set should be added!

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Neither of them should be added.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • I'm waiting for more updates.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Aldenkynan

Skeletron Prime
First thing, after you read this thread, before you tell me that the sprites are horrible and this is a stupid idea (which is true at the moment), I will update this and make it better.

Ok, so this is meant to be for a sense of humor. I have an idea called the True Copper Set. It will consist of the normal copper weapons and tools, but they will be super buffed. I only have made the shortsword and bow so far.

So far as terrible sprites, you have been warned.

True Copper Shortsword
170042-68563f44096bd48d94c8cdaff2c5a8f5.jpg

70 Melee Damage
10% Crit Chance
Insanely Fast Speed
Weak Knockback

Fires lime green projectiles the shape of a copper short sword.
Projectiles penetrate enemies.
Crafted at a Mytrhil/Orichalcum Anvil.
Crafted with 20 Hallowed Bars, 1 Copper Shortsword, 1 Broken Hero Sword, 5 Souls of Light, and 5 Souls of Night.

True Copper Bow
170048-0f07138fdb15d496462b96ae9ed45fb5.jpg

76 Ranged Damage
10% Crit Chance
Fast Speed
Weak Knockback

Turns any arrow into an lime green projectile the shape of an arrow.
Arrows penetrate enemies.
Arrows move insanely fast.
Crafted at a Mytrhil/Orichalcum Anvil.
Crafted with 20 Hallowed Bars, 1 Copper Bow, 1 Broken Hero Sword, 5 Souls of Light, and 5 Souls of Night.

I know this is terrible and lengthy, but I cannot improve if you don't tell me the good and the bad. I would like the sprites redone. Thanks for reading!

Attachments

• true copper shortsword.png
    true copper shortsword.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 232
  • true copper bow.png
    true copper bow.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 235
I don't think it's a good idea to make a "true" set of weapons and armor. And there's already a thread for a true copper shortsword. https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...ortsword-a-new-hardmode-throwing-weapon.4463/
However, I think that it would be cool if you could craft "true" versions of weapons with damage types other than melee. But I think you should scrap the idea of making a true copper set. Maybe do something with the true weapons with other damage types. (and I've seen threads way longer than this.)

Back
Top Bottom