Weapons & Equip True Copper Shortsword - A new hardmode throwing weapon

What do you think?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will have to for balance reasons

You clearly don't get the joke of the true copper shortsword. It's literally the worst weapon in the game. It's not the same with the second worst weapon in the game.

Anyway, for "balance reasons" is a pretty poor excuse. Just have the merchant sell copper shortswords.

Even without the merchant selling copper shortswords, you can create a new world to get copper. You have to do it anyway to get both Crimson and Corruption stuff.

my only complaint is that it only does 55 base damage which is very weak for a item requiring a broken hero sword. Either buff the sword or make it something a little less intense to get.

It gains damage as it bounces off enemies
i understand it need some extra pizzass like it puts a debuff on enemies called 'curse of the starter weapon'
it just seems a bit bland
[DOUBLEPOST=1420390058][/DOUBLEPOST]
i understand it need some extra pizzass like it puts a debuff on enemies called 'curse of the starter weapon'
but i REALLY want this in the game

This is bland? THE SECOND MOST SUPPORTED SUGGESTION ON TCF IS BLAND?

Anyways about that debuff: No. Horrible name, and the sword is fine as it is

11/10 support! BRING BACK THE COPPER SHORTSWORD.
I like how you bring the first item in the game to another comeback.

I freaking love this. I really want to see this in the game, just so that I can troll my friends with it. And like you said, to farm the destroyer. :D
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if this made it into the game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom