ill support it again just becuz
|---------------------------------|
| I SUPPORT THIS THREAD |
| IF RED DOSNT ADD THIS |
| HE CAN SPEAK TO MY |
| TERRABLADE |
|_______________________|
he can speak to my last prism.;)
OT: I support look in my signature somewhere.

This is just way too precious. Not only that, but summoning this epic sword requires a broken hero sword, so it is just right for a person in hardmode. Though the feature that allows the sword to bounce off of enemies may seem unresonable, but its do funny, I even somehow placed the banner in my signature, no control over my body! This needs a
hammer_of_approval_by_milt69466-d815i4s.gif
Uh...

That hammer of approval thing kind of is Milt69466's thing. Hell even the file name shows that.

I read the title and was incredibly disappointed that this isn't anything to do with throwing damage. I was hoping for crafting all the useless copper (and maybe some other lower tier ores) into throwing weapons. Do you know just how few weapons actually do throwing damage? We should be able to craft more and make use of all the ores that we end up auto deleting if we mine it, or at least I do. Please, please, please reconsider this.

I read the title and was incredibly disappointed that this isn't anything to do with throwing damage. I was hoping for crafting all the useless copper (and maybe some other lower tier ores) into throwing weapons. Do you know just how few weapons actually do throwing damage? We should be able to craft more and make use of all the ores that we end up auto deleting if we mine it, or at least I do. Please, please, please reconsider this.
Two things. This thread was made before the implementation of the thrown damage type. That and this is a boomerang weapon which are still classified as melee currently as far as I know.

This is utterly ridiculous......

And I flipping love it....
Milt69466 basically summed up my thoughts, & the trolls, eg. [post moon lord expert players]
bob: hey bill take of your armour & I'll see how long it takes to kill you
bill: [takes off armour] oookay :?
bob: [stabs bill to death while maniacally laughing]

Do you think it needs a buff now that it's a post plantera weapon?
It's not post plantera; it's just post all three mechs because mothron can drop broken hero swords beforeplanterAa
[DOUBLEPOST=1441226353,1441226087][/DOUBLEPOST]
I like the idea of having a Weapon that progresses/levels up itself.
Someone implemented that sort of idea once. It was called the phantom blade.

Yeah, because you HAVE to beat the destroyer, which I find the hardest. Or perhaps skeletron prime.
Finally someone else who finds the destroyer hardest! Also, if we don't get this in update 1.3.3.7, I'm going to cry. Any other update will not do! :pNice idea, would love to beat the crap out of Duke Fishron with this thing. Would be revenge for when I fought him with a Copper Shortsword and lost when he was at 72 hp -_-

Broken Copper Shortsword is more OP.
You've made your point, which didn't make sense. If you have nothing to add to this conversation, then please go.

Anyways, some new ideas:

-Buff it and add luminite to the recipie
-ML Drop
-Use lunar fragments
-Buff damage
-Buff awesomeness
-TCSS FOR 1.4, ANYONE? CENX PLS!

What ideas should I use? if you have any of your own, please add them!
[DOUBLEPOST=1444054594,1444054298][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyways, some changes to the main post:

You heard me. This is real. And it's not a joke, either.
----------​

So. We all know what the copper shortsword is. A insanely useless weapon that gets outclassed by wood.
It has come for revenge.

True Copper Shortsword View attachment 8960(Sprite by @Milt69466)
100 Melee Damage
15% Crit chance
Very Fast Speed
Average Knockback
"The cycle is complete!"

Now, before you say, "Giga pls, you must be insane" let me explain how it works:

-When you throw the sword, it heat-seeks the nearest enemy, and then bounces off of them.
-It would be able to bounce enough to hit five enemies
-If there are less than five enemies on-screen, the sword will return to you, unless a new enemy comes on to your screen.

----------​
Now, for how it would be crafted:
1 Broken Hero Sword
1 Copper Shortsword
20 Solar Fragments
20 Vortex Fragments
20 Stardust Fragments
20 Nebula Fragments

This would be made at the Ancient Manipulator.

Now, I know this is a ridiculously stupid idea, but tell me what you think! Should it be buffed? Nerfed? Give me your feedback!

----------
Support Banner:
View attachment 8216
Code:
[url="http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/true-copper-shortsword-a-new-hardmode-throwing-weapon.4463/"][IMG]http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/copper_shortsword-png.8215/[/IMG][/URL]
----------
Tapi Mod by @Nimnon:
Click Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom