Weapons & Equip True Copper Shortsword - A new hardmode throwing weapon

What do you think?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athrisir

Terrarian
You heard me. This is real. And it's not a joke, either.
0IDRXcO.png

So. We all know what the copper shortsword is. A insanely useless weapon that gets outclassed by wood.
It has come for its revenge...

True Copper Shortsword
True Coppesr Shortsword.png
(Sprite by @Milt69466)
75 Melee Damage
15% Crit chance
Very Fast Speed
Average Knockback

Now, before you say, "Giga pls, you must be insane" let me explain how it works:

When you attack, you will throw out three swords at once. Each sword would still seek out an enemy, and would leave a damaging particle trail behind it. The projectiles will travel until they find an enemy or they hit a wall.
Now, for how it would be crafted:
1 Broken Hero Sword
1 Copper Shortsword

This would be made at a Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.

Now, I know this is a ridiculously stupid idea, but tell me what you think! Should it be buffed? Nerfed? Give me your feedback!

0IDRXcO.png

Support Banner (Thanks @GekkoTadpole247!):

GA5741O.png

Code:
[url="http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/true-copper-shortsword-a-new-hardmode-throwing-weapon.4463/"][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/GA5741O.png[/IMG][/URL]

Important Edit: No, you may not use this in your mod. Please do not ask. I don’t own the idea, but if you have a TCSS in your mod that either uses this sprite or behaves similarly to mine, I will request that you change it or that your mod be taken down.​

Last edited:
I got a notification for this, and I laughed.

Upon looking at this further, I realize that it's quite the balanced idea, and that if we were to add this (not impossible, given Red's amazing sense of humor) it might be possible to get True upgrades for things like the Frostbrand and Breaker Blade as well.

You've won my respect, that's all I have to say.

Wow, thanks for all the support! I wasn't expecting this much support in only about 15 minutes for a fairly odd suggestion
not odd
but the work of every genis inventer ever made
combined
into one weapon of
PURE DEATH

MUHAHAHAHHAHA
EVERYONE WILL SOON KNOW THE FURY OF BEING SHUNNED
AND HATED
"if your so pro do it with a copper shortsword"
SOON PEOPLE WILL KNOW THE TRUE POWER
*evil laughter*

Status