What do you think?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
googol outa ten

if he hasnt alredy
redigit needs to see this this is amazing

someone tag him he needs to see this
:redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin:
[doublepost=1487971709,1487971603][/doublepost]wait can you even tag people???

googol outa ten

if he hasnt alredy
redigit needs to see this this is amazing

someone tag him he needs to see this
:redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin:
[doublepost=1487971709,1487971603][/doublepost]wait can you even tag people???
yes you go @ then the account name, which id redigit btw

it's gud.
index.php

Now I can finally make a mob farm pre golem with this amazing weapon. SUPPORT 10/10
also HOW DARE THERE BE 47 PEOPLE THAT SAY NO

I hope we get an item like this due to it would be hiliarious and pretty badass. Maybe make this weapon with twenty tin bars, twenty copper bars, copper shortsword, tin shortsword, ten hallowed bars, and broken hero sword. Requiring fishing + item crafting = bad :red: weapon!

The problem with it is that you'd still just trash your OG sword and make one later. Maybe they could code it so that it has to be the original sword, maybe it even has to be in your inventory the entire game.
i like that idea but having it in your inventory the entire game is really extreme for a weapon you wont use vary long

Excellent idea. But wouldn't a True Dirt Rod be slightly better? Or even better--True Copper Axe!

You heard me. This is real. And it's not a joke, either.
----------​
True Copper Shortsword View attachment 8960(Sprite by @Milt69466)
69 Melee Damage
15% Crit chance
Very Fast Speed
Average Knockback
I see what you did there... `:naughty: 69 Melee Damage... :redspin:
Any-who...

So. We all know what the copper shortsword is. A insanely useless weapon that gets outclassed by wood.
It has come for revenge.
Oh. Crap. Run for your LIFE!
Red's amazing sense of humor
:redspin::redspin::redmunch::red::redmunch::redmunch::redspin::redspin::redspin::red2::redspin::redmunch::redspin::red::red2::red::redmunch::red::redspin::red::red::red::red::redspin::redmunch::redmunch::redmunch::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin:

ANYWAY!!! I love this idea, and It is hilarious. The ultimate twist though, would be if it could only be forged with the copper shortsword you first spawn with. (Since it can be crafted)

It's small and it's strange and I WANT IT NOW! This is actually a pretty good idea! I would really love this in the game! Full support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom