• Utterly terrible.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good but... (Please suggest!)

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

StereOtaku

Duke Fishron
This is a simple suggestion.

Add a true enchanted sword/deity sword. Resembles the sword weilded by link while wearing the feirce deity mask.
Crafted with a Broken hero sword and an enchanted sword.
STATS
Atk:85
CritCh:%10
Spd:Fast
Fires a puple wave.
Tool tip: "Weilded by angry gods."

Last edited:
Well this sounds like a good so far but my main question is: does it fire a beam like the OG enchanted sword? I like the idea! I think that it would make a great addition to the game! Just one more question- do we get a true arkhalis?

I don't think it should the real sword doesn't fire beams. Should I buff the damage?
A damage buff would be nice. Mabey to 80. I feel that right now it's to weak. And yes the original sword dose fire bemes. I'm certain of it. However that is up to you to decide! It is your idea!

i feel like the tooltip could use a bit more passion, how about " Forged from the Fury of the gods "? If not maybe just shorten it to "Wielded by angry gods" instead

i don't really like it, probably because of my hate for new "true" weapons

maybe a different name?
I do feel that the true prefix has been used to many times! The deity sword would be a much better name for it, and a great Zelda reference!

i feel like the tooltip could use a bit more passion, how about " Forged from the Fury of the gods "? If not maybe just shorten it to "Wielded by angry gods" instead
If you didnt know already, feirce deity means angry god but i'll shorten it.

1. While it's not entirely needed it's a idea 2. The tizona is console only 3. The tizona is being removed
Hence why I said 'ironically' as I was already aware of the Tizona's current state.

That makes me think this is a way to 'secretly' re-add the Tizona. Making it's reason to be removed obselete.

But... tizona is completly different. It does less damage, does't shoot a projectile, causes bleeding, and obtained by a boss.

I’m sorry I’m really late replying. I think it is a good idea but there is really no reason why anyone would use it instead of true nights edge. True nights edge does more damage and is also the same attack speed. True nights edge is also used in the terra blade. If someone used a broken hero sword for the true enchanted sword it would make it take longer to get the terra blade. Maybe it should have stats in between true Excalibur and true nights edge and also be needed for the terra blade.

Back
Top Bottom