NPCs & Enemies True ending for terraria (my idea)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ღMASTER MKღ

Terrarian
I want to share my thoughts ideas about the true ending for terraria. It would be very cool to see the final boss as Cthulhu after his brother Moon Lord's failed attempt to stop us. After the murder of Lord, a message appears: - he is angry and watching you; - he close and already soon approaching whether ready, and in our world is happening the third phase biomes crimson or corruption (exactly also as after killings wall flesh, emerge new mobs and contagion is accelerating)emerge more strong mobs on three variations on every and infection becomes stronger and faster(infects and jungles biome) its cannot be stop it protected dark aura (aura Cthulhu). After three days and nights infection must infect about 70% your world on 4 day will begin invasion forces Cthulhu his minions army. It happens like this-open two portals one on the left the second on the right and out come his invasion and move for you. Duration invasion 10 minutes but as quickly as possible (4-5 minutes) if you fight with them but in any case after the center of the world will open a large portal from which will look out a red eye and there will be sounds such as evil laughter and as soon as you get close at a distance you will be drawn there and then the screen turns white and you find yourself in another dimension. In this dimension you can't use wings and destroy blocks and put items, you can only move forward and finally you will come face to face with Cthulhu. The as will occur battle I only thought that the first phase will he will teleport from left on the right .the second phase we fall the the upper the down and it seems on battle with moon Lord. the third phase the background dimension of Cthulhu is destroyed and cracks appear from which our world can be seen and Cthulhu himself his body becomes a skeleton inside the aura and attacks his organs. After killings we are falling from portal and see as on the side all destroyed and hear scream Cthulhu and portal is closed and are dropping out items from Cthulhu. Drop items this on one weapons on class warrior, mage, arrow, and two weapons for Summoner, mount item (acssesuar for expertmod), trophy, mask and pieces of (essence of) Cthulhu which upgrade armor solar, Stardust, vortex, nebula. If we lose the battle with Cthulhu, we will show how the invasion kill all mobs and people in our world and everything becomes infected. Well such here is ideas, thank you for attention.

It's rather difficult to read, but if I understood it, it sounds like a rather bad idea...

The Lunar Events are pretty complex already, why to add some more chain events to it? Even worse than that, having them even corrupt/crimson your world until like 70% of it is corrupted/crimsoned? As for one, it really could ruin your world - or what if you set up proper quarantines? then it wouldn't even be able to spread further than that so that even couldn't start. but anyway, curruptors' ability to spread the corruption got removed because no one likes stuff affecting the world like that. Yes, killing WoF does it, but it's a special case. (that can be extremely annoying too) and it's not that huge of an area, but... 70% of your world? that would be nearly impossible to repair...

The engine and stuff probably couldn't handle a whole new dimension or something, and why that for the boss fight? I think one of the cornerstone of boss fights in terraria that you can aid the battle with lots of stuff, such as building arenas, etc. and, wings can be quite crucial late game.

And so you propose (if I understood it well? by the way... you used google translate?) to add some super unfriendly and unforgivable events to the Lunar events... so, if you managed to kill moon lord, the evil biome will go and consume nearly all of your world, then a seemingly pointless invasion starts that gets interrupted very soon by the boss appearing, teleporting you to an unforgivable, random pocket-dymension when you can't build arenas or anything, can't fly, etc. and you face a boss, and if you lose the rest of your world would be corrupted too, and all your town NPCs (and what you mean by mobs? monsters?) would be massacred... (if you would win, you gain some even more endgame, presumably overpowered stuff that couldn't be super useful after all this anyway, probably...
yeah, sounds fun...?

I think there are lots of players caring about their worlds and it would be extremely unfair to lose all that without even any ability to prevent or stop things.

Generally, sounds like a very bad idea, IMO.

Mb yes bad idea but you can not lose everything after defeat if victory all crimson or corruption will return to basic , yes i use translate my english bad because i am from russia and I dont think this is a hard event post moonlord

as for the evil biomes, how would the game even know, what blocks were already crimson/corruption prior to the event? and it would be just as bad if it would purify all the crimson/corruption from your world without you being able to do anything about that, because you might want to keep those biomes too.

Besides, if you like the Jungle, then don't do this.
New_Jungle_Banner (1).gif

Did you look at my Suggestion Thread?
Let's try not to derail other people's threads by plugging your own into the conversation. Also you double posted 2 minutes apart from one another, in the future note that we have an "Edit" button that can be used to have the same effect :)

In regard to the original post, I agree with @Sora_92 and they said it best in that it seems like a bad idea for vanilla Terraria, it may however have a home in Modded, though.
The original post was also a little painful to read with the blocked text combined with the hard to follow idea and frankly felt like a roller-coaster.

Я придлагю,не придумывать новых боссов.А ввести новое событие "Лунное затмение"(луна должна постепенно растворятся на заднем экране,чем прозрачнее тем сильнее событие и так пока она польностью не исчезнет(так же я подразумиваю изменение света в мире в этот момент) которое будет после убийства Лунного Лорда(будет сообщение:"Лунный Лорд больше не контролирует Гида(имя гида)"или"Лунный Лорд больше не контролирует миры(миры? и лунный мир тоже))где будут спавнится все твари с башен и может быть ещё и новые(сложные) с дропом и мини боссы.(Даже лунные слизни,почему бы и нет:) )Так же я предполагаю завязать всё на загадочном Гиде который всё откуда то знает,после убийства Лорда он не будет больше возраждаться в мире(со Стеной Плоти он связан, ну и с последним боссом тоже должен но логике жандра).А дальше как и где игрок должен его встретить можете предложить свои идеи,мои пока что кончились)

Перевод для удобства(может быть не точным по этому оставляю оригинал):

Translation for convenience (may not be accurate for this I leave the original):

Я предлагаю вам не придумывать новых боссов. И представить новое событие под названием «Лунное затмение» (луна должна постепенно растворяться на заднем экране, чем прозрачнее, тем сильнее событие и так до тех пор, пока оно полностью не исчезнет (я также имею в виду изменение света в мире в этот момент), которое будет после убийства Лунного Лорда (будет сообщение: «Лунный Лорд больше не контролирует Руководство (имя гида)» или «Лунный Лорд больше не контролирует миры (миры? и лунный мир тоже»). )) где все существа из башен будут появляться и там еще могут быть и новые (сложные) с дропами и мини-боссами. (Даже слизняки лун, почему бы и нет :)) Кроме того, я полагаю, что все связано с таинственным гидом, который знает все откуда-то, после убийства Господа ему больше не будет выговора в мире (он связан со Стеной Плоти, ну и с последним боссом тоже, но с логической гендрой). А потом, как и где игрок должен встретиться с ним, вы можете предложить свои идеи, мои уже закончились)

Looks like the translation didn't go through, here's one from Google Translate so its horrible but serviceable :

I suggest that you don’t come up with new bosses. And introduce a new event, “Lunar Eclipse” (the moon should gradually dissolve in the back screen, the more transparent the stronger the event and so until it completely disappears (I also mean the change of light in the world at this moment) which will be after the murder of the Moon Lord (there will be a message: "The Moon Lord no longer controls the Guide (name of the guide)" or "The Moon Lord no longer controls the worlds (worlds? and the lunar world too)) where all the creatures from the towers will spawn and there may also be new (complex) with drop and mini bosses. (Even moon slugs, why not :)) I also suppose to tie everything on the mysterious Guide who knows everything from somewhere, after the assassination of the Lord, he will no longer be reprimanded in the world (he is connected with the Wall of Flesh, well, and with the logic of the gender, too). And then how and where the player should meet him can offer his ideas my so far have ended)

Я придлагю,не придумывать новых боссов.А ввести новое событие "Лунное затмение"(луна должна постепенно растворятся на заднем экране,чем прозрачнее тем сильнее событие и так пока она польностью не исчезнет(так же я подразумиваю изменение света в мире в этот момент) которое будет после убийства Лунного Лорда(будет сообщение:"Лунный Лорд больше не контролирует Гида(имя гида)"или"Лунный Лорд больше не контролирует миры(миры? и лунный мир тоже))где будут спавнится все твари с башен и может быть ещё и новые(сложные) с дропом и мини боссы.(Даже лунные слизни,почему бы и нет:) )Так же я предполагаю завязать всё на загадочном Гиде который всё откуда то знает,после убийства Лорда он не будет больше возраждаться в мире(со Стеной Плоти он связан, ну и с последним боссом тоже должен но логике жандра).А дальше как и где игрок должен его встретить можете предложить свои идеи,мои пока что кончились)

Перевод для удобства(может быть не точным по этому оставляю оригинал):

Translation for convenience (may not be accurate for this I leave the original):

Я предлагаю вам не придумывать новых боссов. И представить новое событие под названием «Лунное затмение» (луна должна постепенно растворяться на заднем экране, чем прозрачнее, тем сильнее событие и так до тех пор, пока оно полностью не исчезнет (я также имею в виду изменение света в мире в этот момент), которое будет после убийства Лунного Лорда (будет сообщение: «Лунный Лорд больше не контролирует Руководство (имя гида)» или «Лунный Лорд больше не контролирует миры (миры? и лунный мир тоже»). )) где все существа из башен будут появляться и там еще могут быть и новые (сложные) с дропами и мини-боссами. (Даже слизняки лун, почему бы и нет :)) Кроме того, я полагаю, что все связано с таинственным гидом, который знает все откуда-то, после убийства Господа ему больше не будет выговора в мире (он связан со Стеной Плоти, ну и с последним боссом тоже, но с логической гендрой). А потом, как и где игрок должен встретиться с ним, вы можете предложить свои идеи, мои уже закончились)
Technically, we already have a Lunar Eclipse in Terraria. A Lunar Eclipse is when the Earth moves between the sun and moon, causing the moon to appear red, also known as a "blood moon".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom