Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I have found an issue with the True Excalibur where when I buff my attack speed using the Seafood Dinner (any Exquisitely Stuffed buff) that causes the rate of the sword swinging to increase, but the rate of projectiles fired out of the sword to decrease. I have recorded a .gif that I am linking, apologies for the poor recording but it should still show off the issue.

I was unable to attach the full clip so I would just like to clarify my full setup in case that is helpful:
Nasty True Excalibur
Squire's Great Helm/Plating/Greaves
Warding Shield of Cthulhu
Lucky Star Veil
Lucky Flesh Knuckles
Lucky Amphibian Boots
Lucky Titan Glove
Lucky Jetpack
I have no other buffs active to buff attack speed

Attachments

• Terraria Bug.gif
    4.2 MB · Views: 249
Pretty sure this isn't a bug. Sword Beams have a cooldown completely separate from the swing speed.

And decreases beam shot rates? Where is the benefit in that? Even more since melee is a ranger on late hardmode.

And decreases beam shot rates? Where is the benefit in that? Even more since melee is a ranger on late hardmode.
It’s not decreasing the beam shot rate, it’s making the blade swing slightly faster than the cooldown, meaning that the beam has a couple frames of its cooldown left on your second swing. You can see this by waiting a tiny moment before swinging the blade instead of letting autoswing do it.

The same thing affects the terra blade as well. (Although less noticeable due to it's speed) It still has a tiny cooldown.

Back
Top Bottom