Items True Terra Blade

@Purple Cat King, that’s also not needed. Unless you’ve got something to say about the topic you don’t need to be posting here.
Oh really so you think I came all the way down here just to post nasty content or to juge or even better, be swept out under my feet because I gave my two cents and you didn't like them. Ha in fact I'm only here because your "Wached thread" thing is broken and wont stop sending me alerts about this dang thread. So excuse me but I'm not looking for trouble no sir I want NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD/IT'S CONTENTS OR EVEN THE PEOPLE REPLYING TO THIS THREAD

Here are my own thoughts on the suggestion, presented as clearly as possible so that less is lost in translation. My goal is mainly to encourage and edify you, not to continue with the negativity on the thread.
  • First, perhaps it's a good idea to clearly describe what people are saying that the suggestion copies from, so that we can look at it more objectively. There may be other reasons that I haven't listed, but these are the three biggest ones that I see.
    • Many "True Terra Blade" suggestions and various other threads with similar or different names have been made before, with minor differences between the swords being suggested.
    • Many similar sword suggestions are crafted from several endgame-tier swords and a broken hero sword.
    • Many swords like this deal the most damage in the game by a large amount and are poorly balanced with the rest of the game.
  • In suggestions like this (and in the actual game), the behavior of the sword is the most unique aspect. If you want your suggestion to really stand out, you need to have a distinct and memorable weapon behavior.
  • I know you mentioned that you don't have a ton of time to make the great suggestions that some people do, but I'd like to encourage you to take a little more time to construct your ideas before posting them on the forums. You could jot down a few notes for a certain suggestion as you think of them, then once you have a decent amount of detail you can organize your thoughts and compile them into a good thread. It will be easier to get good feedback once you post the suggestion.
  • Overall, I admire your enthusiasm for suggesting new content for the game. Your more recent suggestions are already a lot better than some of your first ones. Just keep working on it, and you'll be making excellent suggestions in no time!

ok. I'll solve it now. wait a moment.
[doublepost=1543873793,1543873255][/doublepost]Okay!! I've finish!! Can you see now?

I still haven't thought of any projectiles for the sword
How about you mix the projectiles from the Terra Blade & Star Wrath?
I propose, since
214217-b285154cd7939e07342f115c45c2f979.jpg
has 4 colored shards on it, how about the projectile is four Terra Beams that rain from the sky? Each beam is a color: red, orange, green, and blue.
What's OP?
OP is Original Post or Original Poster. Depends on what the subject is. Unless you mean a weapon is OP, then that means OverPowered, which is so powerful it breaks something. It would be like using the grenade launcher against the Eye, or using the Pickaxe axe with an early-game character.

Last edited:
I used a palate similar to the Terra Blade's and I integrated some things coming off the sides representing the pillars. I'm going to make more improvements later on, but here ya go!
This is that Huzbubber said when finished the sprite.

Know what? I have an idea! why did not the sword make projectiles fall from the sky (which would be a kind of lunar fragments of each lunar pillar)?
And my idea? do you agree?

Last edited:
I'm not like a spriter or anything but the sword looks a little like a mutant tree. Maybe cut down on some of the lining a little to make it more... swordy? The Palette is a bit off, as well. Anyways I like the projectile idea but I think it should be like swinging will randomly
a) shoot out a bolt of fire or a daybreak projectile idk
b) Vortex Lightning
c) A stardust cell/Twinkle Popper
d) Nebula Magic
Each of these would apply different debuffs, etc. Maybe lifesteal too but that might be broken.

Hello again folks!

I came back to talk about a sword that should be implemented in the game and although someone else has already suggested this I came to suggest something totally new:
I now present the True Terra Blade!
214217-b285154cd7939e07342f115c45c2f979.jpg
True%20Terra%20Blade%20sprite.png
Many thanks to @Huzbubber Tim for making this wonderful sprite!

This new sword will be stronger than all other swords in the game and is created with the following swords:
-Terra Blade
214219-46b2c24105eba8fc6c075d78ff78b8b8.jpg

-Influx Waver
214220-2edc88746b57ac732ea2c09d2bd8225c.jpg

-Star Wrath
214221-b535c7d707bede62b32b4110c323000f.jpg

-Meowmere
214222-ebf670b374d8f5af41718a4ca85ede52.jpg

-Broken Hero Sword
214223-63d9cac639a0bbc14b78ad2218a00d47.jpg

On an Ancient Manipulator.
The statistics are:
Damage(base): 250 Melee damage
Knockback: 7.5(very strong)
Critical stike chance: 5%
Use time: 9(fast)
Velocity: (I still haven't thought of any projectiles for the sword)
Rarity:
Sell: 30
$

does have autoswing and it's best modifier is Legendary.
What do you think?
Do you liked?
Ah, geez. More true weapons.
I don’t know how I should explain that more true weapons just don’t work. They add nothing new to the game, and we don’t need more craftable swords.
The trend of true/upgraded weapons has been used, and let’s keep it a unique thing. We need something unique, something new, something that isn’t just an upgraded version of some other weapons.
There are way too many of these suggestions on the forums. And this is not new. The fact that it has a different recipe and different stats than all of the other threads doesn’t make the concept unique in the slightest.

I don’t know how I should explain that more true weapons just don’t work. They add nothing new to the game, and we don’t need more craftable swords.
The trend of true/upgraded weapons has been used, and let’s keep it a unique thing. We need something unique, something new, something that isn’t just an upgraded version of some other weapons.
There are way too many of these suggestions on the forums. And this is not new. The fact that it has a different recipe and different stats than all of the other threads doesn’t make the concept unique in the slightest.
Ok. And what do you suggested on the TCF? something new?
I want to see...

Ok. And what do you suggested on the TCF? something new?
I want to see...

All the time. Should I throw you some links or were you just saying that for the edge?

Please don't start arguing again. The moderators have shown up once already, and they'll surely do it again.

I'm not like a spriter or anything but the sword looks a little like a mutant tree. Maybe cut down on some of the lining a little to make it more... swordy? The Palette is a bit off, as well. Anyways I like the projectile idea but I think it should be like swinging will randomly
a) shoot out a bolt of fire or a daybreak projectile idk
b) Vortex Lightning
c) A stardust cell/Twinkle Popper
d) Nebula Magic
Each of these would apply different debuffs, etc. Maybe lifesteal too but that might be broken.
Yeah the shading is pretty poopoo and the palate is just ok, I made that right before I started practicing better spriting techniques, so I'll get around to making it better soon

Back
Top Bottom