Items True Terra Blade

Know what? I have an idea! why did not the sword make projectiles fall from the sky (which would be a kind of lunar fragments of each lunar pillar)?
And my idea? do you agree?
Don't Meteor Staff, Blizzard Staff, Lunar Flare, Daedalus Stormbow, Starfury and Star Wrath do kinda the same? Not that it prohibits from adding more, but SW's just too close in terns of game progression. But it's usage in the recipe actually explains why the resulting item might have similar effect.

I was saying this to Aldenkynan only.
It's a public discussion, come on.

I politely ask you to take that as your personal opinion.
Why didn't you take the greatness of your proposal as your personal opinion in the first place then? Hm, might sound offensive, but I'm just trying to point out that you're applying double standards here, please don't take it too personally. I do find the current look of that sword sprite a bit weird as well, but I understand it'll get changed to fit the game better (or completely reworked with keeping mechanics in mind) if it's ever gonna hit live. So I just don't care much about the sprite. Unlike some people.

Don't Meteor Staff, Blizzard Staff, Lunar Flare, Daedalus Stormbow, Starfury and Star Wrath do kinda the same? Not that it prohibits from adding more, but SW's just too close in terns of game progression. But it's usage in the recipe actually explains why the resulting item might have similar effect.

It's a public discussion, come on.

Why didn't you take the greatness of your proposal as your personal opinion in the first place then? Hm, might sound offensive, but I'm just trying to point out that you're applying double standards here, please don't take it too personally. I do find the current look of that sword sprite a bit weird as well, but I understand it'll get changed to fit the game better (or completely reworked with keeping mechanics in mind) if it's ever gonna hit live. So I just don't care much about the sprite. Unlike some people.
1-What's SW?
2-Please don't interfere in the conversation, because I have already said that what I had said was only for him.
3-I like the sprite, and the sprite isn't ridiculous or anything like that.
[doublepost=1544301332,1544301151][/doublepost]I do not have to argue with anyone else in this thread because we've all come to a conclusion: nobody liked the idea and at least that was rubbish. You all left me disappointed and pessimistic.-_-

Before say anything, why is this PC? The Meowmere exists on console. (By console, I mean Xbox One and PlayStation 4, not Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3. XB360 and PS3 are Old Generation Consoles.)

Now, about the new Sprite for the True Terrablade. It's kind of... Bland. I prefer the older Sprite, it's pretty, represents something and actually shows it, and looks more like a Terrablade.

Other than that, I support.

Back
Top Bottom