Truffle M.I.A.

@Enf,

You may need to post this in the 'Troubleshooting' section. For now, it can be considered a bug, but there's no solid evidence that it is confirmed.

@DFwin400

Acorns and seeds should do the trick.

i build truffle house....but he choose another room...what a waste...
Screenshot_2014-12-10-20-48-27.jpeg

This is definetely a bug. I built a mushroom house above ground with a mushroom biome with more than 100 blocks and has mushroom music and background and it keeps saying the truffle wants to settle down but it won't.
Nero, do u even play mobile terraria? You are quoting from the wiki.

@Shawn1368,

I do play mobile, which has been asked at least twice in this thread.

Truffle is obtainable, and I know that for a fact, because I've seen a friend with one. What many people tend to forget however, is that your biome MUST have trees, and plants.

image.jpg
@Acapcool999
Just wanted to see if it was a single device having the bug
[DOUBLEPOST=1418236843][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, i got him to spawn. Do what Acapcool999 did. Make the biome the house.

Last edited:
The house looks rather small. On a similar note, I've been having trouble getting the merchant to move in, on my latest playthrough on mobile.

The size of an NPC house does not matter, so long as there is basic requirements to fulfil the NPC's needs.

Same here. Is having two houses the problem? Because i hav had one house n he didnt move in, so i built another one. Is it a problem bcuz other npcs live close? What is the problem? It keeps on saying that he wants to settle down, and i hav literally just turned my ipad on for two days for him to spawn.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 262
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    461.1 KB · Views: 268
1. My world is in hardmode
2. The mushroom layers are spawning enemies so its definetely enough
[DOUBLEPOST=1418261972][/DOUBLEPOST]Wait, does everyone with an ipad have this problem? It may be an iOS ipad bug.

JK i j got him
The problem is, that not the biome or anything, but the spawn rate is like hell.
Random as hell.

Back
Top Bottom