truffle not spawn

AlexTerrarian

Eye of Cthulhu
I don't know what to do , here is my house and biome (the house is valid)
2015-01-17-133611.jpg
2015-01-17-133638.jpg

I think.....

1 you need be patient.

2 maybe he not spawn in the console version

3 this house is not valid, no table and the mushroom block and background not work like light in NPC houses.

The house is valid , the pygmyes covered the chair and the table .Truffle is spawning on console.
2015-01-17-152438.jpg

[DOUBLEPOST=1421508583][/DOUBLEPOST]I think I'll wait few more days in game.

Do you hear the Mushroom biome music in his room?

yes, maybe this is the problem

the room is NOT considered a mushroom biome, to be considered a mushroom biome need have 100 blocks of mud with mushroom grass of width, and when you enter the mushroom biome music starts play and the mushroom background appear.

Yep , I hear music , I play on PS vita
[DOUBLEPOST=1421511574][/DOUBLEPOST]It seems party girls spawned before mushroom :))

This seems to be a reoccurring problem for the Vita, from what I understand it will just take a long time for him to actually spawn. Make sure no other NPCs take his room and maybe even purify that hollow and corruption down there near the bottom of your map, just to be safe.

I have recently been playing Terraria as a (mainly) Ranger class, and the last thing I did was killed Plantera. I built a biome for the Truffle NPC to move into, but, it has not came in yet. I have met all the requirements, such as my biome being on the surface, it has 100+ chunks of mushroom grass, and I am in hardmode. There are two pictures below of my biome, and I was wondering if a more experienced player could identify what the problem is; if there even is a problem.
2015-10-08-134919.jpg
2015-10-08-134902.jpg

Alright, I got looking into this, and there is a solution, albeit a ridiculous one. You have to make the house super big. Like, really freaking huge. Also, there was another bug I found; when I made the house huge, it said the housing wasn't suitable, and, immediately after, the truffle moved in.

Alright, I got looking into this, and there is a solution, albeit a ridiculous one. You have to make the house super big. Like, really freaking huge. Also, there was another bug I found; when I made the house huge, it said the housing wasn't suitable, and, immediately after, the truffle moved in.
Yeah there's supposedto be a size limit of 300 blocks for housing. Weird glitch.
Damn, it seems every thread I make has been made before.
Try using the Search feature ;)

Back
Top Bottom